I've had enough of this.
Guess I'm leaving, as Soul wish himself.
I am not returning this time, SoulRipper has lost my respect for him 100% this time.
I used to look up to him, now he is just a money-hungry owner, who doesn't give a crap about his members.

SoulRipper, this was what you wanted, as you said in the steam chat to me.
[FL] SoulRipper: I hope you leave FL

Goodbye, I will leave in a mature way and will not minge or do anything to hurt FL as I leave.

Have been a fun 9 months playing on FL, and I honestly do not wish to play here anymore because of what SoulRipper has done to the community, and since he have removed some of my legit earned vehicles, suits, etc.

Cya everyone, thanks for an amazing experience for almost a year.

EDIT: I might hop on some days and play for a few hours, but will not play as much as I used to.
So long, sorry everything has to be this way for you.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • sebasti161, R0bert0
I really don't get why everyone keeps claiming that SoulRipper is a money wolf...? Again: It is not a good thing to base your arguments on someone else their opinions.
It is sad that you are leaving. Good luck in advance.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • sebasti161
In all honesty, at the end of the day it's a game. The donations page clearly states all donations are validated, processed and recognized as a GIFT therefore he doesn't have to contribute a single penny to the server, so we're lucky he still puts some towards it.

Goodbye.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • mgdwszx, , Falc, sebasti161, R0bert0
Goodbye.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • sebasti161
Not really sure how people get the idea that Soul is a money-hungry guy, but hey.. He probably his reasons. Atleast specify them before you accuse him.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with everything.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • sebasti161
Uh, I can't say you're in the right here, you're taking the wrong approach to everything. Several users pasting the same abuse thread many times just to be part of the drama and then acting like they were personally afflicted by it doesn't make much sense to me.

All that aside, goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • sebasti161
(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Uh, I can't say you're in the right here, you're taking the wrong approach to everything. Several users pasting the same abuse thread many times just to be part of the drama and then acting like they were personally afflicted by it doesn't make much sense to me.

But let's face it... the abuse was pretty damn clear...

Again, totally understand why you're leaving and it's just as well. See ya
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, sebasti161
Good riddance mate, next time try to be a little broad-minded and understand both sides of story.

Good luck on wherever you are going. Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • sebasti161