I've had enough of this.
I just want to point out, if insults and disrespectful posts get slung around, I will hand out warnings.

Anyways, Goodbye I would go into great detail about my research, but this is supposed to be a thread about us parting ways. So long I hope you believe you made the right choice.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye Darthvirus

I clearly understand you, but after playing here for long time I learned one thing, its better to be a "quiet player".
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • sebasti161, MacTavish
Cya dude Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Ducky_'s post:
  • sebasti161
Ciao Darth
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye! Good riddence! Ciao! Saynara! Adiós! Au revoir! lamtumirë! vaarwel! 再見! До свидания!
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • sebasti161, MacTavish
Bye. Sad to see you leave even though I don't think we got along that well.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • sebasti161
Soul spends well over $1500 per year just on hosting the FL services, you pay money and receive something in return, simple as. He does not spend all the donation money on pleasure as most people think otherwise.
Soul is not forcing you to leave the community but as he was saying, we do not respect players who constantly break the rules. As Soul said:
Code:
23.43 - [FL] SoulRipper: Dude you have been banned 8 times off FL and another community 6 times

CodedBrain has been appropriately punished for what he did, so we can move on from that. Copying the same thread again will obviously get it denied again.

Maybe Soul should not of said "I hope you should leave FL", however at least he told you the truth.

Good luck in the future Darthvirus, goodbye.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 4 users Like Edned's post:
  • sebasti161, Suarez, MacTavish, SpencerSx
(09-06-2015, 04:57 PM)Edned Wrote: Soul spends well over $1500 per year just on hosting the FL services, you pay money and receive something in return, simple as. He does not spend all the donation money on pleasure as most people think otherwise.
Soul is not forcing you to leave the community but as he was saying, we do not respect players who constantly break the rules. As Soul said:
Code:
23.43 - [FL] SoulRipper: Dude you have been banned 8 times off FL and another community 6 times

CodedBrain has been appropriately punished for what he did, so we can move on from that. Copying the same thread again will obviously get it denied again.

Maybe Soul should not of said "I hope you should leave FL", however at least he told you the truth.

Good luck in the future Darthvirus, goodbye.

Lets not talk about how the economics where handled ok? Also, i hope seb we keep talking via steam.
The following 3 users Like Project's post:
  • sebasti161, John Cena, Freezak
Alright who made this http://captiongenerator.com/58130/Darthvirus
(09-06-2015, 09:09 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Alright who made this http://captiongenerator.com/58130/Darthvirus

lmao.
not me doe.
The following 2 users Like John Cena's post:
  • sebasti161, Edned