Admin Abuse: [FL] CodedBrain
Name: Darthvirus™

Time/Date: 22:00 / 22:10 (One of those)

Steam ID: [FL] CodedBrain - STEAM_0:1:38576513

Name of Administrator: [FL] CodedBrain

Evidence: CodedBrain is abusing his powers by randomly (Silently) slaying me, and since moderators are not able to hide slay's this is even more abuse.

Before I add my evidence, I would like to add this:

Wood: "Most recently, around 2-3 days ago, Darrell has also started editing the inventories of players on the FL:RP servers, and he's trying to hide it from all the staff, SAs+. Here's some sneaky proof of this:
http://i.imgur.com/8gl5s8b.png
So, why on earth is he trying to hide his inventory editing from ALL Staff? Quite clearly this isn't supposed to be happening and he's clearly doing it under everyone's noses."
-----------
CodedBrain: "2 - 3 days ago? I edited nobody's invetory after my new promotion mate, why talk about it when you do not even know the truth? Afterwards, this money was a joke and is removed afterwards."

"Removed afterwards" is not true, as WinterOak gave me stuff he had bought with CodedBrain abusing in 1.5 million dollars for him.
-----------

Here comes my evidence, CodedBrain slaying me for no reason, and then again, hiding it in the chat to make sure I didn't know it was him. But I did.
Video:

https://youtu.be/PW5b0xGLAbE

As seen in the video at ~1:40~ NightHawkd was not "talking" anything when I got slayed, and that would mean he didn't do it.
CodedBrain was there, shown a little bit earlier, which proves he was the one who slayed me.

I also have more highlights saved, thanks to Raptr.

-----------

How he has abused:
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite

-----------

SoulRipper, if you close this thread without any discussion at all, or not even caring about it, then you are so corrupt I don't even know anymore, and that proves you are desperate at keeping CodedBrain as a Developer/Moderator.

-Darthvirus
(09-05-2015, 08:57 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Name: Darthvirus™

Time/Date: 22:00 / 22:10 (One of those)

Steam ID: [FL] CodedBrain - STEAM_0:1:38576513

Name of Administrator: [FL] CodedBrain

Evidence: CodedBrain is abusing his powers by randomly (Silently) slaying me, and since moderators are not able to hide slay's this is even more abuse.

Before I add my evidence, I would like to add this:

Wood: "Most recently, around 2-3 days ago, Darrell has also started editing the inventories of players on the FL:RP servers, and he's trying to hide it from all the staff, SAs+. Here's some sneaky proof of this:
http://i.imgur.com/8gl5s8b.png
So, why on earth is he trying to hide his inventory editing from ALL Staff? Quite clearly this isn't supposed to be happening and he's clearly doing it under everyone's noses."
-----------
CodedBrain: "2 - 3 days ago? I edited nobody's invetory after my new promotion mate, why talk about it when you do not even know the truth? Afterwards, this money was a joke and is removed afterwards."

"Removed afterwards" is not true, as WinterOak gave me stuff he had bought with CodedBrain abusing in 1.5 million dollars for him.
-----------

Here comes my evidence, CodedBrain slaying me for no reason, and then again, hiding it in the chat to make sure I didn't know it was him. But I did.
Video:

https://youtu.be/PW5b0xGLAbE

As seen in the video at ~1:40~ NightHawkd was not "talking" anything when I got slayed, and that would mean he didn't do it.
CodedBrain was there, shown a little bit earlier, which proves he was the one who slayed me.

I also have more highlights saved, thanks to Raptr.

-----------

SoulRipper, if you close this thread without any discussion at all, or not even caring about it, then you are so corrupt I don't even know anymore, and that proves you are desperate at keeping CodedBrain as a Developer/Moderator.

-Darthvirus

1. I didn't slay you as I said many times before.
2. Then it is going to be removed from you as it was a joke, soul removed it afterwards, no knowledge you got it now.
3. I didn't slay you as I said many times before.
4. You have no evidence at all, there is nothing shown in the logs I used a slay command or so.
5. Stop making these freaking abuse cases on me. It is really annoying.
Denied, slaying is allowed.

Insufficient evidence for accusing him doing it randomly.

The other points are repeats of previous threads.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.