UBR written out for [FL:RP] Skummet
Your name: [FL:RP] Skummet

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17407459

Your ban ID: 65256

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Darthvirus

Why we should unban you: As you can see in rule #2.1b, it states 'You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.' Looking in the video at 4:39 minutes. You can see that the armed person with a 'melee weapon' is no where near striking distance, therefore I pull a gun.

Video Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKm4fLPX...u.be&t=269
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Case under investigation, thank you for your patience in advance.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Case concluded.

I clearly stated ingame why you broke FearRP,

You should always apply by the weapon, which you didn't, Daylight had you at FearRP and when you left the building you took out a weapon when he had you at FearRP.

You were indeed at striking distance, the user could have ran at you. Remember, you fear your life, always apply by FearRP and you are NOT allowed to take out a weapon when at striking distance of a melee weapon (fearRP).

Quote:2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.

Do not post after this unless you are staff, thank you.

Denied.

[FL:M] Ivan Tempski
Server Moderator
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
After watching the video, I have come to conclusion that it is still FearRP.

When the weapon is pulled, the man is still considered to be within FearRP. We may ask ourselves, how much of a striking distance would someone have? In this case, he did walk out of distance, however when the weapon was pulled it was on very boundary of being struck upon by the knife.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub