Cars and 'Realistic' Colours
Now, this topic causes alot of oppinions and I'd like to see everyones valid points if they would like to share it.

With this new mechanic job theirs alot of car customization open for debate, but paint jobs is the real question here.

What colours are 'realistic' and what aren't. 

I hear apparently lambos shouldn't be pink but theres no restriction to painting a lambo in real life so what's the point in calling that 'unrealistic'

This is just an oppinion thread because I'm interested in what people think, we could even make a suggestion thread out of this to change the 'realistic' car colour rule one day.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

unrealistic.... hm... maybe having a pink lambo as president... idk :l
To be honest the rule is rather silly. Any colour is realistic because any colour can be bought and used on any vehicle. I think it applies more to Police vehicles, Taxi's/Buses to be honest.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Ludo, R0bert0
(09-05-2015, 09:39 AM)DVN Wrote: To be honest the rule is rather silly. Any colour is realistic because any colour can be bought and used on any vehicle. I think it applies more to Police vehicles, Taxi's/Buses to be honest.

I agree with DVN full on, any paint job is possible. This probably does apply only to rp jobs requiring a vehicle
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I understand why it's there. It's because they don't want the server looking like DarkRP with pink BMW's driving around and for that reason I support the rule being in place.
I would say an excessive shade. For example a if you had a pink truck and it is a 'normal' shade as in it is not too bright but it is bright enough. But I am unsure on that.
However I do not believe having colored Trabants, Buses, Taxi's, SWAT Vans, Police cars are allowed. However some colors on police cars are allowed, such as Black, Grey and Navy Blue.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15