Thread for all staff.
(09-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Only Soul, Grub and beflok have access. Hopefully some of the mods will get promoted to admin so they can do this sort of thing.

He's right moderators are powerless at refunding. You'll have to wait for the higher members of staff. Having the moderators promoted soon would fix this sorta thing Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Yes i know but on my BR i waited like 3 weeks and no answer or refund, if i pm them they dont answer because on my other refund thread someone said they eanna get soul for this but i waited a long time and soul didint coMe
I'll see I I can direct Grub or SoulRipper to this thread. In the meantime, please be patient
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
For me, something like this should be prioritised over other things. Being scammed is an absolute game breaking experience. It literally takes ONE command for you to solve this and that takes, if you aren't 89 years old; approximately 5 seconds to write.

Help the guy out for gods sake.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • infiSTAR.de,
(09-06-2015, 01:08 PM)equal Wrote: For me, something like this should be prioritised over other things. Being scammed is an absolute game breaking experience. It literally takes ONE command for you to solve this and that takes, if you aren't 89 years old; approximately 5 seconds to write.

There are only 3 people on the whole of FL that have access to the command currently. Not to mention one is not active and the other two are extremely busy. They'll get to it when they can.
(09-06-2015, 01:13 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 01:08 PM)equal Wrote: For me, something like this should be prioritised over other things. Being scammed is an absolute game breaking experience. It literally takes ONE command for you to solve this and that takes, if you aren't 89 years old; approximately 5 seconds to write.  

There are only 3 people on the whole of FL that have access to the command currently. Not to mention one is not active and the other two are extremely busy. They'll get to it when they can.

I know now

Please take into account they must be online at the same time, they literally could just be missing eachother by minutes. I agree though.
I'll notify SoulRipper and CodedBrain for you, I apologize for how long this is taking to resolve, we are short-staffed currently.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Ok i already got the refund from thread 1 (Oldest) but not from 2 because the scammer sold that car but i know who because i ahve pictures!
have*
(09-07-2015, 01:01 PM)umizoomi Wrote: Ok i already got the refund from thread 1 (Oldest) but not from 2 because the scammer sold that car but i know who because i ahve pictures!
have*

You really need to be more careful man. You seem to be getting scammed so often.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Alfred