Thread for all staff.
This thread is for all staff.

I post a BR for someone that scams me, but no answer so i made a thread here but also no answer.

Im getting a litte bit crazy about that you are all helping other people exept me.

Are u thinking i liked to be scamt (No i don't!)

My thread is accept by Suarez (the BR is approved by Suarez telling me in steam) but still no refund or move!

Link to firs scamming BR: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63793

please answer it and give my refund please.

Im not lying.

PS. I dont say i dont like u people but i dont like that you are not helping me!

PS. go also to my other BR:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64387

And my refund request:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63920

1 other thing. could staff answer me if i use @ or /help ingame?
Staff members get very busy so sometimes they cannot respond to your @ calls. Moderators cannot give refunds as they don't have access to the command.
[Image: alfred.png]
C
(09-04-2015, 07:22 PM)WinterOak Wrote: Staff members get very busy so sometimes they cannot respond to your @ calls. Moderators cannot give refunds as they don't have access to the command.

ok sorry, but adminstrators can give
(09-04-2015, 07:59 PM)umizoomi Wrote: C
(09-04-2015, 07:22 PM)WinterOak Wrote: Staff members get very busy so sometimes they cannot respond to your @ calls. Moderators cannot give refunds as they don't have access to the command.

Only Soul, Grub and beflok have access. Hopefully some of the mods will get promoted to admin so they can do this sort of thing.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Ludo
Please be patient, currectly we only have 2 active staff members that can refund you, and they're pretty much busy all the time, eventually you'll get your refund.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Edned
(09-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 07:59 PM)umizoomi Wrote: C

Only Soul, Grub and beflok have access. Hopefully some of the mods will get promoted to admin so they can do this sort of thing.

Yeah would be nice (because soul, grub and beflok dont answer fast (it needs 2 a 3 weeks for they answer) )
Hey mate, what I would suggest doing is try to message them on the forums and wait patiently for them to respond. Sometimes they might not see it after a while.

If you are lucky they might see this thread but if I was you I would just Pm Soul,Grub or Codedbrain just incase.

Probably answering this a little too whole-hearted but one thing I can definetly guarantee is that you will get your stuff!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
What would be a good idea, is a refund request section in the courthouse, for people to request refunds if they provide evidence (i.e. approved BRs for RDMing while the victim had a gun out, scamming, etc)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • TheMJ
I'd suggest leaving PM to Grub or Soul OR contacting them in Steam, but they are busy for sure.
Don't expect a respond immediately though.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Ludo
CodedBrain could probably edit for you.
The following 4 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Coded Brain, sebasti161, Voluptious, Freezak