UBR/ban reason change on ? and ;)
Your comment was not relevant at all, stop bossing me around I will not do things at your demand the warned was justified. Warned again for posting when not involved.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Nighthawkd, again, the point of this thread is to change the reasons of the ban not to be unbanned. Did you read the post or any of our comments. The reasons for some of the bans are innacurate thats all. Such as Wink random tranqing when he owns no tranq gun.

I am also just wondering if GH0STKILLER or whatever his name is, was powergaming/backseat administrating when he went president to demote me a few times. Just wondering.
(09-03-2015, 05:31 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was called onto the server by another player. Upon joining I started looking into the logs and noticed that you all started to tranq each other and break multiple other rules. As well as killed each other for no reason. Even just shooting someone once can be considered RDM. I see no valid reason as to why I should unban or even unblacklist any of you.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Please show me the logs of me damaging one of them with a gun, please. I never shot anyone, at all. I don't think I ever spawned a gun besides a tranq.

Please show me the logs of ;) using a tranq, as well. I never gave him one, and he never used one.

That's all I'm asking, everything else you said is irrelevant. If you can prove it to me in plain english, without violating logs then please do so. I never shot anyone besides ;), kai and one other player with the tranq and the ban was justified.

Here's a scneario: 3 friends are on v2d in the middle of the night. Friend a is running friend b over, friend b is RDMing friend c, and friend c is proppushing friend a's car to kill him. Do you ban all 3 of them for CDM, RDM and proppushing? Actually look into what you're banning people for please.

No thank you,

Kayak
Actually I looked into every ban/blacklist I made on all three of you. If you had done nothing wrong then I would not have banned/blacklisted either 3 of you at all but as I said I searched logs and even looked at damage logs. All three of you broke the rules. Nothing is incorrect about any of them.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderater
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Sorry but holy shit. We are not saying we didn't do anything wrong, but you banned some people for inaccurate reasons. I am honestly contemplating whether you actually read comments/what me and kayak say.
(09-03-2015, 08:42 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Actually I looked into every ban/blacklist I made on all three of you. If you had done nothing wrong then I would not have banned/blacklisted either 3 of you at all but as I said I searched logs and even looked at damage logs. All three of you broke the rules. Nothing is incorrect about any of them.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderater

Pretty much what Kai said, you have a brain, actually read what we're saying. We all own up to breaking the rules, but some of the things you banned/blacklisted us for is total bullshit. I asked for proof of the logs of me doing damage, because I damn well know you can look at individual players. KPred broke rules back in the day and Enzyme gave me all of the logs of what he did. Show me the logs of me doing damage to someone with a gun, I never killed anyone. Also show me the logs of ;;) tranqing anyone.  He doesn't have a tranq, you straight up banned people for the incorrect reasons, and you're dodging everything we're saying like a robot.

I want some proof, and I'm tired of opening this thread every time to see either you or Suarez being incapable to read.
Denied, users found guilty.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub