UBR/ban reason change on ? and ;)
Your name: ? (formally kayak)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43015972

Your ban ID: 65336

Banned by: [FL:M] Nighthawkd

Reason: Prop spam, RDM and Random Tranqing

Involved: Nighthawkd, ;), kai and I.

Why we should unban you: Both the propspam and random tranqing were justified, as I was messing with my friends, but not once did I actually kill someone. The RDM in my ban is unjust, and I believe that only because I was involved with \;) and kai, he (understandably) assumed that we had all broken more rules than we really did.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Your name: ;)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52754977

Your ban ID: 65335

Banned by: [FL:M] Nighthawkd

Reason: RDM, Random Tranqing, Teamkilling and Prop spam

Involved: ;), Nighthawkd, kai and I.

Why we should unban you: As with my ban, some parts were completely justified, but some were incorrect. He did RDM, TK and propspam, however he never random tranq'd anyone. He doesn't have a tranq, and I definitely never gave him any. During our entire stay on the server this morning (CET in mind) I dropped 1 9x19mm ammo for him, and that was it. Again, understandable that Nighthawkd was called to deal with some guys that were messing with eachother on the server, but just because we were together doesn't mean we all broke the same rules.
You cannot justify propspam and random tranquilizing whatsoever. Even if you were messing with your friends that is not a reason for you to not get banned is it? The rules are the rules regardless of who you are, your rank or even who you're doing it with.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(09-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Suarez Wrote: The rules are the rules regardless of who you are, your rank or even who you're doing it with.

Relevant

[Image: 4L6FTyu.png]

Same scenario here with CodedBrain, it was alright for him to do so, therefore your judgement is incorrect.
Suarez you missed the point of this thread, its that nighthawkd added reasons to the bans that are not actually true.

"but not once did I actually kill someone."

"he never random tranq'd anyone. He doesn't have a tranq, and I definitely never gave him any."

Point is, just remove the stuff that they didn't do from the ban reasons. We aren't whining about why we got banned when it was just us.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
inb4 warning but im adding a valid point but w/e

They never hurt anyone, they should be allowed to mess around as friends otherwise that takes the fun out of the game and makes it boring and pointless to play here.

Being a nazi and banning people for messing around with friends will drive people to *cough* limelight *cough* where they can have fun without being punished for it

Doing bans like this is KILLING Fearless.
(09-03-2015, 03:14 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Suarez Wrote: The rules are the rules regardless of who you are, your rank or even who you're doing it with.

Relevant

Same scenario here with CodedBrain, it was alright for him to do so, therefore your judgement is incorrect.

(09-03-2015, 03:16 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: inb4 warning but im adding a valid point but w/e

They never hurt anyone, they should be allowed to mess around as friends otherwise that takes the fun out of the game and makes it boring and pointless to play here.

Being a nazi and banning people for messing around with friends will drive people to *cough* another community *cough* where they can have fun without being punished for it

Both warned.

Derkaderk warned for 20% because of his want to create a flame war.
s a d b o y warned for 10% however due to the fact he is now on 50% his posting privileges have been revoked for 1 week automatically.

Fearless Moderation Team
(09-03-2015, 04:57 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 03:14 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

Relevant

(09-03-2015, 03:16 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: inb4 warning but im adding a valid point but w/e

Being a nazi and banning people for messing around with friends will drive people to *cough* another community *cough* where they can have fun without being punished for it

Both warned.

Derkaderk warned for 20% because of his want to create a flame war.
s a d b o y warned for 10% however due to the fact he is now on 50% his posting privileges have been revoked for 1 week automatically.

Fearless Moderation Team

To be clear though, you do understand the point of this UBR right? You actually read it? Your first reply seemed really vague like it was an automated steam support response.

We know what we did, but the bans were just a little bit incorrect. Half the things Hawk put in our ban reasons was purely by affiliation, which is totally wrong. I never RDM'd and ;) is too poor to even afford a tranq.

edit: try to find proof of me killing someone, or of ;) tranqing someone. He doesn't have a tranq, and I didn't give him one. I never killed anyone, but I did tranq kai multiple times, and most likely one other person once.
I am not going to get involved in the changing reason part seeing as I wasn't present at the time and I cannot comment on it without knowing the full extent of the situation. I hope you understand.

Fearless Moderation Team
I was called onto the server by another player. Upon joining I started looking into the logs and noticed that you all started to tranq each other and break multiple other rules. As well as killed each other for no reason. Even just shooting someone once can be considered RDM. I see no valid reason as to why I should unban or even unblacklist any of you.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I did not attempt to create a flame war AT ALL,(you giving me this warning for no reason will) I was stating an important and valid point.

First of all remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied.
You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Remove the 20% off my forum account as I did not attempt to do such things.

I did not break one rule by posting, your warning given out to me was completely and utterly idiotic.