How did you get your username?
*At School one Day*
"Alright Guys, my username is getting old. I need a new one."
I had my friends each say a letter that came to their head.
"ZENHG!"
No.
"JART!"
.....No.
"BRAX!"
Yes.
The following 1 user Likes Brax's post:
  • mgdwszx
(09-03-2015, 09:49 PM)Brax Wrote: *At School one Day*
"Alright Guys, my username is getting old. I need a new one."
I had my friends each say a letter that came to their head.
"ZENHG!"
No.
"JART!"
.....No.
"BRAX!"
Yes.

Did one friend get bored and wonder off after the first one? 5 letters in the first and 4 in the other 2.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • mgdwszx
Mavis Dracula was from the movie Hotel Transylvania I really liked. Then when I started TG I changed it to CodedBrain, I felt it was cool to be called Brain, and because I script I put in coded, so a CodedBrain.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • mgdwszx
I didin't know a nice name so i did a game where you have signs with names on it and i got the name umizoomi Sad

I would like to have TheUltimateBaby

But i cant change it because about the game and i dont wanna change it because no1 will know me
The following 1 user Likes umizoomi's post:
  • mgdwszx
Some interesting stories! xD
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
my name was first .. currywurst.. then i decided to change it .. to Glitch but it was just... too short and i didnt liked it, so i decided to change it again ... and because like the universe ... and one of my old favourites games is Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and then well ... the Space Glitch was born ...

and the music of that game is aswell... very interesting

The following 1 user Likes Sup faggot's post:
  • mgdwszx
Urm.. let's see. I remember back when I was in Year 5 in school, so I was around 9-10 years old.
I was on a website called Roblox and I was in a clan I was in for a long time and myself and my friend wanted a cool sounding name, like a nickname of some sort.
We where both interested in Ancient Greek military history (Still am, thus my Phalanx license plate on FL) and we googled words in Latin. After a few attempts I got my name, Audacter meaning bold. I just fell in love with the name and nearly 7 years later here I am.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • mgdwszx
My brothers Steam name is Von Tempski, so when I made an account he made mine as Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • mgdwszx
I just wrote a random word into the username box
The following 1 user Likes nope's post:
  • mgdwszx