How did you get your username?
Since my last thread was archived, and since I posted it last year the playerbase has changed considerably - how did you choose your username?
Mine is from my surname.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
My mom.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tomo, mgdwszx
Very long story;

Basically I wanted to change my Xbox Live gamertag from 'Lt British Duck' to something else, and a friend told me that his old username was SubmergedDeer68 - So while I was in a party chat with Huskii and another friend playing BlackOps (I think) I went to change my Gamertag to something that had deer in it.

Scrolling through the list of random generated names I saw 'Disabled Mongoose' and then I though;

"Hey, wouldn't it be funny if it came up that you were killed by 'a..' whatever"

So I decided to take the Disabled, add Deer in front and add 'a' behind it so it looked like you were killed by a Disabled Deer!

It was funny back in 2011
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Tomo, mgdwszx
no idea
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • mgdwszx
Was going for Rico (starship troopers) but it was taken Sad
So I then tried different ways of getting it, but again.. all were taken.

Then I eventually came across this version and I've had it for about 5 years now Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • mgdwszx
My second name abbreviated.

Devine
DVN
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • mgdwszx
I like planes.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • mgdwszx, Tomo
Real first name.
People don't believe it is my first name though >.>
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • mgdwszx
Long story short,
met guy named GangsterOrangeCheese on Fearless, my name was "Mr. Skeleton" in weird letters, because FL didn't have ID system then you needed good username for people to be able to /pm you... So I put "YhGut" in front of my name (Yeah Good)... He came to me and said "Hey Yoghurt" that's how I met him... We also made clan GangsterFruitsCheese (The fruit guardians) and named myself GangsterPearCheese after long time we exchanged through many names as GamingPear and such, but now... Staying Pear.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • mgdwszx
My name was firstly "Killer",then when i got gmod i changed it to MacTavish,but somebody misstyped Mac and so MakTavish was born.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • mgdwszx