;__; come on man.....im sorry........
ok listen. I just was banned from my favorite server EVER I MEAN I TRYED FINDING A NEW 1 BUT ITS JUST SO HORRIABLE I REALLLLLLLY LOVE THIS SERVER WITH ALL MY HEART BUT I GOT BANNED FOR: I was playing as president and was rdmed. 5min later: i shot the guy that set up the rdm and he took my place as pres. pissed off i shanked him and a admins like FUUUUUUUU. You have been banned RDM. pissed off i set off on a quest to find a new server. after 2 days of Shitty servers, crappy players, and WTF moments i thought to my self "Hey, lets find a way to unban my self so i can actuly come back to my fav server and no other server comes close to it." so i changed my name to actes1. name change didnt work, so i thought "Fak back to finding servers..." A few min ago i tryed to join and it appears that the ban was for like 24 hours or somtin. i was like :D :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D got in and went to the chat and said: Im omgnoway2134. and the admin was like now tell me why i shouldnt perm ban you for name changing and i was like "Waiiiititiitit u got it all wrong i tryed this and it didnt work, then i waited and rejoined!!!" and the admin pulled a ban hamma on me and now im almost crying in real life (thanks admin) so now i got a sad face on and im trying to join and im banned. and i jsut keep trying.....and trying......and try...in..g.......

So please please for fucks sake for all that is holy in garrys mod let me come back im sorry i sucked as pres for my first time im sorry for getting only 43 hours in and being president i didnt know there was a time u gotta wait idk wut the rule for the presidentcy is but you know i just got banned so now im just sitting here still trying and trying and trying.......
___________ _____________
; ; ; ; ; ;
; ; ; ; ; ;
; ; ;
You admitted to being omgnoway, and was therefore bypassing your current ban on your main account by making a new account.. Therefore, I permed the new account to stop you bypassing our ban system, which is a big offence. Not to mention you only had 2 days to wait until your unban.
(10-08-2011, 01:15 AM)omgnoway2134 Wrote: ok listen. I just was banned from my favorite server EVER I MEAN I TRYED FINDING A NEW 1 BUT ITS JUST SO HORRIABLE I REALLLLLLLY LOVE THIS SERVER WITH ALL MY HEART BUT I GOT BANNED FOR: I was playing as president and was rdmed. 5min later: i shot the guy that set up the rdm and he took my place as pres. pissed off i shanked him and a admins like FUUUUUUUU. You have been banned RDM. pissed off i set off on a quest to find a new server. after 2 days of Shitty servers, crappy players, and WTF moments i thought to my self "Hey, lets find a way to unban my self so i can actuly come back to my fav server and no other server comes close to it." so i changed my name to actes1. name change didnt work, so i thought "Fak back to finding servers..." A few min ago i tryed to join and it appears that the ban was for like 24 hours or somtin. i was like Cheese CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese:CheeseCheeseCheeseCheese:Cheese got in and went to the chat and said: Im omgnoway2134. and the admin was like now tell me why i shouldnt perm ban you for name changing and i was like "Waiiiititiitit u got it all wrong i tryed this and it didnt work, then i waited and rejoined!!!" and the admin pulled a ban hamma on me and now im almost crying in real life (thanks admin) so now i got a sad face on and im trying to join and im banned. and i jsut keep trying.....and trying......and try...in..g.......

So please please for fucks sake for all that is holy in garrys mod let me come back im sorry i sucked as pres for my first time im sorry for getting only 43 hours in and being president i didnt know there was a time u gotta wait idk wut the rule for the presidentcy is but you know i just got banned so now im just sitting here still trying and trying and trying.......
___________ _____________
; ; ; ; ; ;
; ; ; ; ; ;
; ; ;

You do know what everyones gonna say dont you? use the template, and yeh, i love this server too, its my only RP server, but imma gonna have to wait for my ban to finish, go play jailbreak or something
No template.
Closed
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3