I was banned unfairly.
(09-01-2015, 03:43 PM)Viljo Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:38 PM)Denis118247 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:37 PM)Viljo Wrote: I did not see the player walk in it, what I saw though that you spawned the exact same prop above you few times.
Then I saw a player inside it with you. You are claiming he walked in it, I did not see that. I was banning player meanwhile this happened, if it did.

So can I at least get the ban shortened if not removed because I still deny propblocking and attempting to kill myself?

This is in investigation. Your ban won't be removed because you broke rules.
Your ban might be shortened if the administrator who reviews this sees it necessary, I do not support it though, because backseat administration is not a minor offense I'd blacklist a player for, including getting player stuck inside your prop, and attempting to propkill yourself(My point of view.)

Well thanks for replying anyways.
There is no reason to unban you or even shorten it. You knew what you did was wrong therefore you knew you were risking being punished. This unban request has been denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

PS. - Do not post after this or you will be risking a warning
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied.

After researching evidence, user has been found guilty of such charges.

Note:

I've banned people for back seat administrating. It is a rule and with breaking rules come consquences.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub