I was banned unfairly.
Your name: Denis118247

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42157422

Your ban ID: 65281

Banned by: [FL:M] Viljo

Reason: Propblocking, attempt to propkill himself, backseat administration

Involved: I believe me and someone who walked into my prop.

Why we should unban you: Lets start with the propblocking which is not true as there was an entrance and exit and only I was inside it, the other person then decided to MOVE into it of his own will. Secondly I did not attempt to propkill myself in any way and the prop i created was so I could hide in it and not be propkilled by the large amount of propkillers. Thirdly, the backseat administration I admit to as I did taze and cuff the propkillers in order to stop them from propkilling.
1. The person was stuck inside it with you.
2.You spawned the prop directly above your head few times, ending up landing on your head, why'd you ever do that? Because you want to be safe from the propkiller?
---I was doing my job as a moderator and banned you for multiple offenses.---
3. Don't make unban request if you knew you broke the rules, in this case you backseat administrated, propblocked player inside the prop with you, and spawned prop right above you, might've ended up killing you, if you are not aware of that.

I fail to see a slightest reason to unban you.
(09-01-2015, 03:11 PM)Viljo Wrote: 1. The person was stuck inside it with you.
2.You spawned the prop directly above your head few times, ending up landing on your head, why'd you ever do that? Because you want to be safe from the propkiller? I was doing my job as a moderator and banned you for multiple offenses.
3. Don't make unban request if you knew you broke the rules, in this case you backseat administrated.
I don't see a slightest reason to unban you.

He wasn't stuck he could just walk out like he walked in as it was the prop without the glass, the reason i spawned it above my head multiple times was because the other times it didn't land on my head so I deleted them and if I didn't try to make it land on my head then I would risk proppushing the people around me and I don't believe that backseat administration is a BANNABLE offense because I have only ever seen people be blacklisted for backseat administration.
It isn't up to you what the punishment is. There was multiple people who were propkilling and two players were backseat administrating.
I still fail to see a reason to unban you, because all the reasons I banned you for are valid. You don't take the situation to your own hands, and you don't try to save yourself from the minges, you call an admin instead.
(09-01-2015, 03:23 PM)Viljo Wrote: It isn't up to you what the punishment is. There was multiple people who were propkilling and two players were backseat administrating.
I still fail to see a reason to unban you, because all the reasons I banned you for are valid. You don't take the situation to your own hands, and you don't try to save yourself from the minges, you call an admin instead.

How do you fail to see that I wasn't propblocking or attempting to propkill myself?
(09-01-2015, 03:26 PM)Denis118247 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:23 PM)Viljo Wrote: It isn't up to you what the punishment is. There was multiple people who were propkilling and two players were backseat administrating.

How do you fail to see that I wasn't propblocking or attempting to propkill myself?

You spawning the prop above yourself multiple times gets me an image that you are trying to hurt yourself with the prop, even when you succeeded to put the prop around you so you'd be "safe" from the propkillers, I removed it because the player was stuck inside it. Then after I removed it, you proceeded to kill a propkiller. That is when I gave the ban.
(09-01-2015, 03:28 PM)Viljo Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:26 PM)Denis118247 Wrote:

You spawning the prop above yourself multiple times gets me an image that you are trying to hurt yourself with the prop, even when you succeeded to put the prop around you so you'd be "safe" from the propkillers, I removed it because the player was stuck inside it. Then after I removed it, you proceeded to kill a propkiller. That is when I gave the ban.

Once again, even if the player was stuck it is his own fault for PHYSICALLY walking into my prop after i was inside it AND it was frozen so basically you banned me for: Spawning a prop above my head, someone walking into it after it was frozen and backseat administration (which is the only one I actually did).
I did not see the player walk in it, what I saw though that you spawned the exact same prop above you few times.
Then I saw a player inside it with you. You are claiming he walked in it, I did not see that. I was banning player meanwhile this happened, if it did.
(09-01-2015, 03:37 PM)Viljo Wrote: I did not see the player walk in it, what I saw though that you spawned the exact same prop above you few times.
Then I saw a player inside it with you. You are claiming he walked in it, I did not see that. I was banning player meanwhile this happened, if it did.

So can I at least get the ban shortened if not removed because I still deny propblocking and attempting to kill myself?
(09-01-2015, 03:38 PM)Denis118247 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:37 PM)Viljo Wrote: I did not see the player walk in it, what I saw though that you spawned the exact same prop above you few times.

So can I at least get the ban shortened if not removed because I still deny propblocking and attempting to kill myself?

This is in investigation. Your ban won't be removed because you broke rules.
Your ban might be shortened if the administrator who reviews this sees it necessary, I do not support it though, because backseat administration is not a minor offense I'd blacklist a player for, including getting player stuck inside your prop, and attempting to propkill yourself(My point of view.)