Mechanic Blacklist.
Hi All,
I was just wondering it anyone could help me with this problem. So when I joined the server today, I noticed there was a new role which was 'Mechanic.' I was pretty excited about this role as I love doing Mechanic RP with the colour tool. But when I tried to change to that character, it said that I had been blacklisted forever. Has this happened to anyone else or is it a bug for my game?
Thanks,
ollie630
[Image: fd8fd38e57fcd2b06197bc3dba470947.PNG]
I think this is because it is just in development so it is like a "teaser" of some sort. I don't think it is finished yet and you will be able to use it in the near future.
This is a known issue and is the same for everyone. It's current not available for users and is only available to staff members. Will be fixed in the next update.
(09-01-2015, 08:37 AM)KaBob_ Wrote: I think this is because it is just in development so it is like a "teaser" of some sort. I don't think it is finished yet and you will be able to use it in the near future.

Ok, thanks for your help
(09-01-2015, 08:41 AM)DVN Wrote: This is a known issue and is the same for everyone. It's current not available for users and is only available to staff members. Will be fixed in the next update.

Ok, thanks for your help
The following 1 user Likes Ollie630's post:
  • DVN
This is not a teaser, this will not be fixed in the next update, this is an issue with the permissions in the database.

SoulRipper is fixing this issue, it will be noted in the update post when it's fixed.
(09-01-2015, 09:31 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: This is not a teaser, this will not be fixed in the next update, this is an issue with the permissions in the database.

SoulRipper is fixing this issue, it will be noted in the update post when it's fixed.

My bad, Soul said it would be fixed by the next update.
(09-01-2015, 09:31 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: This is not a teaser, this will not be fixed in the next update, this is an issue with the permissions in the database.

Ok, thankyou.
Fixed.