Report: HarryDude
Tbh that sums up the whole situation pretty well and there is no reason to ban anyone as a admin has delt with it already.
ChironaHD I am confused to as why you are speaking about a situation that is not this one, it is irrelevant and should not be mentioned you were also not involved in this situation, we already spoke to an admin about that situation. He agreed that there was no rule breaking, and you got a Blacklist. Please do not bring up any irrelevant information about situations that have been resolved, thank you.
I didnt get black list that was my friend Cheese
(09-03-2015, 03:17 PM)HarryDude Wrote: I didnt get black list that was my friend Cheese

I was talking to your friend?
Ohhh well i did insult u which was wrong but u insult me first then yesterday i said sorry and u were being rude again and u have posted this 4 times now.
I have not posted this 4 times? when someone comments it bumps it too the top?

Also if you could provide evidence of me insulting you that would be lovely...
Player Report approved.

Closing notes: The report on Harrydude (STEAM_0:0:90947236) has been approved for the reason of "Insulting other players"

Kind Regards,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub