Report: HarryDude
Thread Title: Report: Harry dude

Name of player: Harrydude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90947236

Time in GMT: 11:25 ish

Server: v2d

Summary: About 2 hours before the incident Harrydude and his gang of rebels and citizens were using contraband within their base, we got a call from a citizen that there was weed and contraband within the home. after an unsuccessful raid I left the server to go watch Youtube videos, I returned 45 minutes later and instantly received this PM [as seen in the screenshot] 

This is not the first time I have had an issue with this player, I have had about 3 accounts of NLR breaking FailRPing etc but unfortunately have no evidence, however one of his friends was banned yesterday.

HarryDude always refuses to roleplay and has not read the rules after we discussed it with admins and it was made clear.

Evidence:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...BD2ED316E/

^ Steam screenshot of him metagaming in PM and insulting me straight after.
Not involved - He was not metagaming however, he still insulted you in OOC which breaks the rules Smile.
(08-31-2015, 12:26 PM)Riceman? Wrote: Not involved - He was not metagaming however, he still insulted you in OOC which breaks the rules Smile.

I died in the raid, so how did he know my name + i was a new character so it is meta
He was talking in OOC Smile
I had breaking no rules u just want to get me and my mate ban and he didnt get ban i have absolutely no clue as the what u want me to get ban for but its ridicules i do not break any rules
I have no idea what you just said?
Also i said that cus u were constantly pm me that u would ban me about 5 or more times
U just screen shot the stuff i said not what u said
Im simply sent you a link to the ban request after you didn't believe me that I made one.
(09-01-2015, 05:17 PM)Forgee Wrote: Im simply sent you a link to the ban request after you didn't believe me that I made one.
i parked next to our base when joe forgee rams his car for no reason harry and i were going to check whats happing to our base coz it was being raided and we wanted to go in because it had nothing to do with us when forgee randomly cuffes him.