A farewell remark from Davidson.
Star 
Hey guys.

So most of you may not know me since I'm always on and off in the sense of activity, but I have been around FL since 2011 and may I say it has been a good time! 

Now with all this community war, while I have tried to stay as neutral as possible due to the fact that I think it's great of us players that there is now two communities that uses the same gamemode and that in turn increase updates and better communication with players since both communities strives to be the best.

Alrighty, so the main reason I leave at this time is most simple due to the former staffs veteran status being revorked even though they all (mostly) worked hard the FL community. I tried to find a good reason for this, but nothing was mentioned News and Announcement sub-forum. While FL is moved into a direction that I don't agree with, this was differently the choice that made me decide to stand with a different community. If FL turns around to something closer to my personal opinion on how communities should be handled then I will differently be back. Alrighty, so now the complaint is out of the way let me get back to the good stuff.
THANK YOU, Fearless. For all the wonderful memories you have given me in the bast 4 years. I have learned alot and laughed alot duing my time on FL's server and I hope that you guys will continue to do so aswell.  

So goodbye! Have a great time and remember to help new people!
Bye Davidson Sad
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Goodbye Davidson,
I wish you luck in your future endeavours.
See ya!
It's a genuine shame to see you leave Davidson, some cool RP's with you bud.

Remember to have fun, you're always welcome back.
Goodbye!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Cya, Enjoy Life.
Ex-Server Teacher
Good bye. Shame things have gone the way they have but ho hum!
Regards,
aviator
Sad to see you go Davidson.
Goodluck with your future endeavors.
It's a shame Davidson, you were a good player. Goodbye!