Unban Request - NiT GriT (Apology to players Involved)
Your name: NiT GriT

Your ban ID: 3825

Why we should unban you:
Well theres a few things I want to accomplish with this thread. First off I don't expect an unban and frankly i dont think i deserve a complete unban, (maybe shortened, if that) because i'm pretty much the main reason it all happened.. Second I want to thank Aramadon for recording when the whole propkilling ordeal was going on. Because if we had gotten away with it, I wouldn't have learned the lesson I did and wouldn't have the serious mentality regarding Fearless RP that i do now. It was a pretty big wakeup call so again, thank you Aramadon.

I also want to say sorry to the fellow players that were banned because they joined in or just happened to be bystanders when I spawned the infamous cross prop.. IT WAS ENTIRELY MY FAULT. It's pretty obvious from the videos but I still think I should atleast man up to it and apologize to the others that got involved. Most of these people i've already talked to on steam about this but i'm especially sorry to Shadow, xTC224x, Prune, Badbie, and Kalin. (Slick is my irl friend and we've already had a discussion about all this). I've become pretty good friends with most of you through the server and thats probably a big reason why all that stuff even happened. We got careless and blind and caught up in (what seemed at the time as harmless fun) and look where it got us. I take responsibility for what happened though because if I hadn't spawned that prop, none of that would have happened even though its original intentions were never to do such a thing.

If the only thing I accomplish by making this is atleast change some of your opinions about me then this is a success. I just dont want the reputation of a minge and the asshole that i made myself look like in the video. Whenever i'm back on the server I'm going to continue doing tons of passive RP. Which up until the propkilling incident, i've been doing a looot of. And I know Shadow, xTC224x, Pechvarry and a few others could vouch for me on that. I just feel bad and I don't want you guys to think differently of me so i'm trying to change that and make things right.

So to the admins and everyone else. I apologize, i'm really sorry.. I feel terrible about the whole thing. I know if I was an admin here and I was watching that video I would have been disgusted. Pinkie and the others, I don't want what you saw on that video to dictate your opinion of me. Please try to look past my stupid actions because I don't want any bad blood between me and any of you. I love this community and I plan to continue being a part of it. And because of that I want to maintain a good reputation because you are my fellow rp'ers and i've already made a lot of friends through fearless. And I plan to make many more.

I know this isn't something i'll be able to fix overnight, I understand that. This is only the beginning, i'm going to have to work towards getting everyones respect back especially the admins and the fellow players involved in the incident. And i'm prepared to and want to do that any way I can. So please guys, forgive me for my mistakes and as soon as im back I hope to fully change your opinions of me and do tons of RP with you guys..

Thanks for reading and (hopefully) changing your opinion of me. I just want to be a respected member of the community and i'm going to work hard towards being one. That's all i'm asking for. Sorry again to all the other players involved, the admins, and everyone else on Fearless. I look forward to hearing back from some of you even if its just a comment or insight on this matter..

Bump? Even though I think Pinkie might be upset with me:/. I mean if thats the case I don't blame you but atleast reply and deny it then.
Aye, I think you've learned your lesson now. Good to hear. I'll talk to the other admins about it soon and we'll figure something out.