Well, this is the end I guess?
Since I try to get my content off the FL. I will propably get permed though I don't know if it's gonna happen. Anyway, I won't forget the FL. It's the community I spent a lot of time and enjoyed a lot. It made me to learn modelling too Tounge. Well, Thank you for all the good times here. I won't forget where I come from Tounge. (Thanks to Soul for the community of course.).

See ya, but I'm leaving to the "other community". I wish the FL best of luck. I'm sure it will all end well. (I hope...).

If the revoke of all my content is successful. You can just simply get off my tag (I know you will do it right now because I leave to other community. I can't blame you for that.)

PS - Please, don't post any provoking posts. It's not my intention to post this just to leave mess behind me here. Thank you. (I doubt anyone will respect it anyway...)
Goodbye, Darknoob Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Why would you contribute to FL for a long time to then want it all removed?
Anyone who posts anything I deem to be even slightly provocative will be warned, posting provocative messages about people merely makes community relations worse than they are already. At least let a community member leave in peace for once.

Goodbye Darknoob. Good luck with life.
(08-29-2015, 10:49 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: Why would you contribute to FL for a long time to then want it all removed?

I would keep the content. But there are some reasons that made me decide. Like, the "war" betweenthe "other community" and FL that was mentioned before. It's not because it's war. But because I got disappointed. I was bit mad too. And all the hate around.. So I decided to take "everything" with me to the other side. It may sound like complete bullshit. I know both sides did wrong. I can't blame you if you gonna hate me for that. But I have my limits. It's not that I hate Soul or anything. Don't get me wrong but. The moment I saw the Souls recent post about "other ccommunity" I have trought about it for a while. Then made a decision. I'm still bit disappointed. If I made someone mad. You have right to blame me. But you can't change it now.
I reapect your decision and do agree with you to some level. Best of luck in the future and thank you for your contributions to Fearless.

Goodbye mate.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
I don't blame you for wanting your content removed. Shame things took this turn, but I wish you good luck in getting your content removed and success for the future. Good bye!
Regards,
aviator
Goodbye!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
See ya man.
Seen you on the other server, didnt play with you actually. Have a good one
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]