The one and only TIERS thread
... Minecraft?
(10-07-2011, 11:59 AM)Faustie Wrote: Not really that good Tier
Super Meat Boy
Fuck you, Super Meat Boy is awesome.

On a side-note, where would Plants vs Zombies be on that list?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Even with the many glitches in Oblivion, it should be on the top tier. In my opinion if F.E.A.R. 2 was able to make it on the top tier then Oblivion should totally be up there! And Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was NOT that bad of a game, in fact it was a pretty good game. CoD 2, 3, MW2, BO... kill with fire.
A few changes.

Added a whole new tier.
New CoD: Rehash added.
Moved up Deus Ex: HR to best tier.
Moved up VVVVVV a few tiers, it's fun as hell.
Added SKYRIM to best tier.

That is all.
Css? In that rank? If it was not for css this fourm would not be here Fl would not be here,Also Css has a shit ton of mods to play with the other day I was play zombie escape with 57 PLAYERS Give some respect for it.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
No, if not for HALF LIFE FL would not be here. Loosely also CS 1.6. CSS is the new remake of 1.6, filled with shitty 12 year olds screaming "NOOB OMFG SHIT YOU YOU FAWKFACE I FAWK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK" and basement dweller 21 year olds screaming "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP".

Hence it sucks.

Half life, on the other hand, is great. As is 1.6
(11-14-2011, 08:31 PM)Faustie Wrote: No, if not for HALF LIFE FL would not be here. Loosely also CS 1.6. CSS is the new remake of 1.6, filled with shitty 12 year olds screaming "newbie OMFG SHIT YOU YOU FAWKFACE I FAWK YOU *** *** ***" and basement dweller 21 year olds screaming "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP".

Hence it sucks.

Half life, on the other hand, is great. As is 1.6

Theres a thing called.. votekick,voteban,votemute,votegag,or the playerlist.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Shouldn't be necessary to use.
MGS4 and GTAIV needs to be rated higher. Great story lines, amazing gameplay and hours of fun. Especially MGS4
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
So I changed it up a bit, decided to revive this, added some stuff, etcetcetc.