Had enough.
(09-04-2015, 06:28 PM)Mist Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 06:24 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 06:17 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:57 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote: This is not really all about beeing moderator the most People leave because its all about the Money , they dont care about moderator , they just care about money , thats how the World works .

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

Although I really like the philosophy and colours in you post, what you are actually saying is absolute nonsense. Money is not the issue here. It is the balance between your own life and the life you have online. If one of them weighs heavier, you are most likely to go for the that one and will be less active on the other life. It is really hard to keep this balance. Especially when more pressure is being added on your social/real life. It is way easier to just leave it for a bit then. That is the issue here, not your bloody money.

-Tree

How do you know i have pressure right now in my Real Life... thats scary :l

Oh my god. Leave this thread, because you're completely de-railing it. And he didn't even say he knew you have "pressure in real-life".

I am going to leave this thread cuz its going off topic now , cuz of me , nothing to thank Wink
ok dude im gonna be honest i am baked as FUCK and i never felt more agreeing with anything
personally i have had a small dream to be mod, im permed now so ofc i never will and i understand that but i still think being mod would be cool
i really don't want to be it due to past expereince and i just can't be fucked its so much effort
but i agree with you mavis is fucking up it all and its so fucked
i dont even know what im typing but im doinh really fucking fast without looking at my keyboard its crazy anyway i believe you and agree 100% even tho i dont want to be staff you're talking some real choice but as FL is what it has become soul can no longer be bothered to listen to the community, he probably just enjoys the money and the power that comes with owning a popular gmod roleplay community
capital is alive?!?!?!
(09-04-2015, 07:34 PM)Ducky_ Wrote: capital is alive?!?!?!

? i dont remember you bro
Sad i is sad now, window cleaner rp, no? ok byee
(09-04-2015, 07:13 PM)Capital Wrote: ok dude im gonna be honest i am baked as FUCK and i never felt more agreeing with anything
personally i have had a small dream to be mod, im permed now so ofc i never will and i understand that but i still think being mod would be cool
i really don't want to be it due to past expereince and i just can't be fucked its so much effort
but i agree with you mavis is freaking up it all and its so fucked
i dont even know what im typing but im doinh really freaking fast without looking at my keyboard its crazy anyway i believe you and agree 100% even tho i dont want to be staff you're talking some real choice but as FL is what it has become soul can no longer be bothered to listen to the community, he probably just enjoys the money and the power that comes with owning a popular gmod roleplay community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

Now let me ask again.. Are YOU high?
I'm glad that you like my opinions, and all, but please.. Just don't even bother. This is just getting dumb.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Ducky_
I will be honest.. The community is going down hill and yes Soul can be blamed but screw it! So can everyone who has joined the community.. Admins buggered off and made a copy to which then stole our members because THEY care.. Soul wants money obviously but so does everyone.. No? I see a few staff who not only cares about the community but yet tries to keep it clean and running.. Maybe if soul got a dev team, maybe we could get FL back up and fill the hole..

We are leaving a huge hole in the boat.. Only way to fix it.. Is help.. Which that help would be not only staff who are active & different time zones.. but yet can do better for the server. All I am saying is that Soul needs to wake up and see that we don't need it to improve slowly.. More water is coming through the holes faster then we can plug them.. To fix that we need a team.. Yet everyone seems to cry about abuse & shit.. What in the hell is that gonna do?? If you want to help then talk to Soul and tell him! Tell him we need whatever to fix this dammed Community to get overtaken by who know who..

They are getting more updates.. I will admit.. it is tempting.. I could leave fearless.. Although I did get banned.. For reasons.. (I wasn't trying to cause trolling etc) Although if this god dam hell of a community is going anywhere! We for the love of god need to stop breaking it and ffs fix it! I played on FearLess over 4 years ago.. It was good.. I played it a month ago.. It was great! I play it now? Well.. no need for comment..

My job is done.. I could say so much more.. Although I don't want to cause anymore damage then I just have..
Please do not make a war out of this comment, just my view.
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Mist
(09-04-2015, 07:44 PM)Mist Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 07:13 PM)Capital Wrote: ok dude im gonna be honest i am baked as FUCK and i never felt more agreeing with anything
but i agree with you mavis is freaking up it all and its so fucked
i dont even know what im typing but im doinh really freaking fast without looking at my keyboard its crazy anyway i believe you and agree 100% even tho i dont want to be staff you're talking some real choice but as FL is what it has become soul can no longer be bothered to listen to the community, he probably just enjoys the money and the power that comes with owning a popular gmod roleplay community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

Now let me ask again.. Are YOU high?
I'm glad that you like my opinions, and all, but please.. Just don't even bother. This is just getting dumb.

sorry mate i just wanted to say what im thinking no need to be a dick :/
Infact I'm going to rewrite what I said, so you and everyone else can understand it.
I completely agree with you. Of course, we're all attracted to money, and clearly Soul is. He doesn't care about the community exactly, he cares about keeping it alive and gaining some revenue from it, like a job.
I feel Mavis does play a big role in the community, updating regularly, and generally developing on the server, I understand why Soul wishes to keep him, because whether you like it or not, he is a very important person, with a very important job in the community. However I do feel this whole "Mavis & Soul vs. Wood, Faustie and the rest of LL" is out of hand and unrequired drama. I believe Mavis was always interested in causing drama, and having authority on the server, I mean, back in 2013 or whatever I can recall him being way too enthusiastic about being a developer.
I don't care what you think of my opinions, but the drama you and everyone else is partaking in, is exactly what Mavis wants.
Bye! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]