Had enough.
This is not really all about beeing moderator the most People leave because its all about the Money , they dont care about moderator , they just care about money , thats how the World works .

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.
(09-04-2015, 03:57 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote: This is not really all about beeing moderator the most People leave because its all about the Money , they dont care about moderator , they just care about money , thats how the World works .

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

What are you talking about? People leaves the community because it's about the money?
Like for real.. Are you high, drunk or on crack? What was all that about? lmao
always real said to see another old member leave, you will be missed.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Mist
(09-04-2015, 04:17 PM)Ludo Wrote: always real said to see another old member leave, you will be missed.

You will also be missed, Ludo. I never hoped that it would come to down to this, but unfortunately it did.
Thanks for taking my clan virginity, lol. Love you man, a great guy!
(09-04-2015, 04:14 PM)Mist Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:57 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote: This is not really all about beeing moderator the most People leave because its all about the Money , they dont care about moderator , they just care about money , thats how the World works .

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

What are you talking about? People leaves the community because it's about the money?

Thank you that you ... People do , cuz they think soul spent donation money for himself (as far as i know)
and i am not on crack , this is just the trouth
(09-04-2015, 04:59 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

Thank you that you ... People do , cuz they think soul spent donation money for himself (as far as i know)
So that's why they're leaving? Yes some are leaving, because of that reason.
But if you actually read their whole thread, you will actually know why they decide to do so. Not just because you think Soul spends all his money on himself.
(09-04-2015, 05:15 PM)Mist Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 04:59 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

So that's why they're leaving? Yes some are leaving, because of that reason.
But if your actually read their whole thread, you will actually know why they decide to do so. Not just because you think Soul spends all his money on himself.

I read the whole thread

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

Although I really like the philosophy and colours in you post, what you are actually saying is absolute nonsense. Money is not the issue here. It is the balance between your own life and the life you have online. If one of them weighs heavier, you are most likely to go for the that one and will be less active on the other life. It is really hard to keep this balance. Especially when more pressure is being added on your social/real life. It is way easier to just leave it for a bit then. That is the issue here, not your bloody money.

-Tree
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Mist
(09-04-2015, 06:17 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

Although I really like the philosophy and colours in you post, what you are actually saying is absolute nonsense. Money is not the issue here. It is the balance between your own life and the life you have online. If one of them weighs heavier, you are most likely to go for the that one and will be less active on the other life. It is really hard to keep this balance. Especially when more pressure is being added on your social/real life. It is way easier to just leave it for a bit then. That is the issue here, not your bloody money.

-Tree

How do you know i have pressure right now in my Real Life... thats scary :l
(09-04-2015, 06:24 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 06:17 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:

Everybody is Different

and has different goals,

but at the End

everybody cares about

the same,

and the same is named

Money.

-Tree

How do you know i have pressure right now in my Real Life... thats scary :l

Oh my god. Leave this thread, because you're completely de-railing it. And he didn't even say he knew you have "pressure in real-life".