ADV Dupe gets stuck at "Loading: 10%"
(08-28-2015, 01:02 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Don't know if this bug is still the reason for this, but it might be worth trying.
If you build the dupe on the build server and save the dupe with spaces and/or unusual characters such as ÆØÅ, they used to fail loading after transferring them to another server. If you use spaces and/or unusual characters try to re-save it on the server with a more common name and then transfer it.

Hope this could help you Smile

Going to try this now , thanks ^^
(08-28-2015, 07:07 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 08:38 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 07:48 PM)DVN Wrote: Very strange, maybe your dupes are corrupt?

Sounds like something Soul would have to fix.

another guy has the same issue with the "10%" on v2d what he built on build

Have you tried closing then re-opening the dupe tool, then re-opening the dupe?

I tried this allready :l
(08-28-2015, 08:47 AM)Kobi Blade Wrote: Change tools in a way that you re-open dupe tool.

This is not strange at all, it happened to me thousands of times.

Tried it , did not work :I
(08-28-2015, 01:02 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Don't know if this bug is still the reason for this, but it might be worth trying.
If you build the dupe on the build server and save the dupe with spaces and/or unusual characters such as ÆØÅ, they used to fail loading after transferring them to another server. If you use spaces and/or unusual characters try to re-save it on the server with a more common name and then transfer it.

Hope this could help you Smile

Thank you , it worked after rename it with "_" instead of space Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sup faggot's post:
  • Rylund
It will no automatically add an underscore instead of space, should prevent future problems.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Rylund