ADV Dupe gets stuck at "Loading: 10%"
Like in the Headline mentioned .. when i try to spawn my Dupe on v2d i transfered from build it gets stuck at "Loading: 10%"

Yes , i tried reconnect
Yes , i tried transferint it again.

any solutions ?

Solution by SnowredWolf

If you build the dupe on the build server and save the dupe with spaces and/or unusual characters such as ÆØÅ, they used to fail loading after transferring them to another server. If you use spaces and/or unusual characters try to re-save it on the server with a more common name and then transfer it.

Greetins space
Very strange, maybe your dupes are corrupt?

Sounds like something Soul would have to fix.
(08-27-2015, 07:48 PM)DVN Wrote: Very strange, maybe your dupes are corrupt?

another guy has the same issue with the "10%" on v2d what he built on build
(08-27-2015, 08:38 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 07:48 PM)DVN Wrote: Very strange, maybe your dupes are corrupt?

another guy has the same issue with the "10%" on v2d what he built on build

Have you tried closing then re-opening the dupe tool, then re-opening the dupe?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Change tools in a way that you re-open dupe tool.

This is not strange at all, it happened to me thousands of times.
Normally this is an issue with the Dupe not saving correctly. If obviously it is not the usual glitched a bit.

Soulripper or Mavis will be able to enter the database and manually transfer it over for you....if they can be bothered.

It may also be a bug...but I made a dupe and spawned it in fine about 2 hours ago, so I remain doubtful.
[Image: giphy.gif]
What is the exact name of the dupe?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Don't know if this bug is still the reason for this, but it might be worth trying.
If you build the dupe on the build server and save the dupe with spaces and/or unusual characters such as ÆØÅ, they used to fail loading after transferring them to another server. If you use spaces and/or unusual characters try to re-save it on the server with a more common name and then transfer it.

Hope this could help you Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Sup faggot
(08-28-2015, 01:02 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Don't know if this bug is still the reason for this, but it might be worth trying.

Hope this could help you Smile

THis is why. I used to have this happen to me a lot so I just named my dupes normally.
(08-28-2015, 01:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: What is the exact name of the dupe?

Nexus - Security - Lobby_Garage_by Space Glitch