Story: "The man with the umbrella"
On the road to cubs food and fleamarket there is a painting of a man standing in the rain. 
This unknown figure wears a black coat with a white neck of the jacket.
Beneath the coat he wears what looks like a suit and tie. 
On his head he has a white hat and he is holding an umbrella.

Nobody knows where this man came from or why he is found on the wall as a painting. 
Is it grafitti? 
Are there people trying to make a statement?
What does this painting mean? 

The man in the painting does look like someone who you would find standing at a funeral. A man who watches. 
Or he is a stalker who stands across the streed from where you live?
Could it be a figure of an old mafia Don who got murdered right at the spot the painting is made?

Possibilities that I think:

Mafia Don:
The proud mafia Don walked in the rain holding his  umbrella as he suddenly got shot by a driveby. Killed on the spot without mercy. It could have been a rival mafia family, or the CIA who couldn't wait any longer

Funeral:
As our grand father died, the entire family stood around his grave. Holding eachother close as they watched the grave. The priest spoke loudly for our grandfather. What a good person he was. But I remember this one man, who I never met before. He was not from our family but yet he stood there, holding his umbrella as his face was shaded. I never knew who he was. Ever since it hounted me...

Stalker:
Jessica: "I felt eyes watching me as I came home. When I went to my room to change clothes. I kept feeling wtched.  One day I went to my window and there he was. A  man in a dark coat holding an umbrella. He stared right at me like I was art. Ws he obsessed? or just checking the house? I did not know"

Find the painting and just think of what I said and try to see why this painting is there.
Make up your own story on what you beleave.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Jan
You've got an awesome perspective for something so small that goes un-noticed. I really like those ideas, good find bud.
I try to find more things like this to mke a story about. Things people miss :p
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • DVN
I like this! It made me speculate on who this man could be illustrated as. I think I have seen this graffiti in Half life 2 and it made me speculate a lot!

Who made it? What do they know? And what exactly does it symbolize?

Thank you for this Cheese
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Altoria