Ousmn's Goodbye
 Hello Fearless, the day has come and I've finally decided to resign from my position as an FL Moderator due to the lack of interest in the community. I do not have any interest towards the community any longer which has made me decide to leave after almost 3200 hours; something I view as a personal achievement. 

Before leaving, I'd like to show my gratitude towards a person that has changed my life into something that I have never expectedbecause without him I wouldn't be where I am today. 
Grub, I appreciate your hard work for this community and SAA of course; something we've spent a lot of time together in and SAA is for me an entire community full of respectful people. 

Another person that has had an impact on me is Dark Shadowfall and I would like to personally thank you for the things that you've helped me through ; something I won't forget. I thank you so much for what you've done for me.

I might not have mentioned some of my friends and SAA colleagues but I do thank everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart. Please do not be upset or anything if I didn't mention you. I just wanted to keep this short and simple. 

Thank you thank you thank you and keep livin'.

Your lovely S.A.A. Agent: Juan Rodriguez.
The following 4 users Like ousmN's post:
  • Grub, Adamantite, Nacreas, Nexus
Goodbye Ousmn, thank you for your service as Moderator.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Thanks for your short service to Fearless and good luck out there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Grub
Adios, shame I won't get in anymore shootouts with you Tounge. Have fun with whatever you go do.
Ousy noooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't leave me my spaniard bb! <3

On a more serious note now. It was a pleasure to talk with you and get to know you as a friend. I may have picked on you a lot but that's only because I thought that much about you to even start messing with you. It was also a pleasure to have you here in the SAA. I hope that maybe one day you will come back and join us again as you are one hell of a guy. You will always be missed!

P.S. Silly ousminge I got my BMW for 700k xD
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • ousmN
Well, you was extremely good at what you did. Thanks for what you did as moderator. Enjoy Life.
Ex-Server Teacher
seeya bud
Sadly haven't been able to RP with you properly within SAA and within the PassiveRP's that I've done, but from the times we mutually RP'd together, it was quite enjoyable.

Good luck wherever you decide to go next!
The following 1 user Likes Nightmare's post:
  • ousmN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, come back Sad
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • ousmN
Bye Ousy!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]