Dunjam's Ban Appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dunjam

Your SteamID: (You can find this when youSEARCH[Image: arrow-10x10.png] for your ban) STEAM_0:0:563507

Your ban ID: NUMBER[Image: arrow-10x10.png] of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 65019

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Calling the admin a mong.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Nighthawkd

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I did not break fear rp. I accidentally pressed e and I got in the car for 2 seconds, I then immediately got out. AS soon as I got out, I crouched on the ground and started to fear rp being scared (as I was surrounded), and then I was physgunned by the admin (who should've continued the RP as I was doing so after an OOC missclick) and I called him a mong, he then refused to put me down, and then he did so, and instead of understanding the problem from my point of view, he decided to instead ban me. Please unban me, I lost my temper and called the admin a mong, I do not think that this warrants a ban, and I clearly made missclick as I left the car as -soon- as I entered it.
You did not exit the car as soon as you entered. After that i did pick you and upon picking you up you started yelling and insulting me while I was trying to talk wiht you. Had you listened to me you would have been merely warned but you proceeded to insult me more then once. I see no reason to accept your unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I only called you a mong, which I am sorry for. Please, forgive me as I would like to play on the server again.
You will be able to play on the server again but in 1 day.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied. User admitted to the act and was found guilty.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub