Admin Abuse [FL] CodedBrain
(08-25-2015, 03:21 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:52 AM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 05:35 AM)Mist Wrote: I know that he's (almost) our only developer, but he's defiently not fit to have these kind of powers.

Like I said in my previous admin abuse thread, I wasn't able to do anything, my FPS dropped, my commands were blocked, and I bugged out. Afterwards I couldn't find the driver.

Even that these were my early days, but I banned and blacklisted many people after, so not sure what you are on about.

Thanks to everyone for trying to get me demoted. Real mature.

Weird how your FPS dropped JUST when you got killed, which shouldn't have ANY impact on your FPS. Now answer me, how can your commands get commands blocked? SoulRipper have given you everything on the forums and even the developer-icon on the server, but still no commands? I doubt it. And if you had mod powers, you could easily locate the minge. Also don't tell me that you didn't have any admin powers, as I saw you spawn in that vending machine to the guy who was in need of food. You litterally spawned in that vending machine, because he was about to die of hunger. Look at the video, to those who don't belive in me.

Never really seen you ban anybody, only blacklist them (which is fine). I'm on about that everything you're saying just seems like lies to me.

Also don't act like everybody wants to get you demoted. I created this thread because I saw Doctor Internet make an abuse thread on you, which made me think that I had evidence of you abusing. I never got the time to make it, and completely forgot it, and here we are. I don't hate you Smile.

As said per AA rules 'any other important relation to the admin abuse thread'.

Some times when I get killed I lag out as-well.

Also, there is an issue with the cars where if you crash/hit a player/hit an entity you will acquire extreme lag and your game will crash.

- Ghost

This is important because it validates Mavs statement.
lmao did my post just get deleted? Just gonna write it again..

There's something that I find funny.. SoulRipper wrote this in your earlier admin abuse case, and I quote "The RV van looks quite mingy and therefore I forbid it to be spawned again. The guy shouldn't be ran over as well, but that is not done on purpose, so is not abuse either."
I have been run down by a car, by an accident, and I have run people over by an accident and got banned or blacklisted for it. I got banned, and others will get blacklisted or banned. It's like you're somehow immune?

But hey.. If your excuse is that the admin panel JUST bugged out when that massive CDM occoured, and you somehow got extreme lags.. Fair enough. I can't argue with that.
I just find it funny that you wrote AFK right after all this happend, without taking any action at all.
(08-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Mist Wrote: I just find it funny that you wrote AFK right after all this happend, without taking any action at all.

If I was able to get the name atleast. And therefore I was AFK for searching any evidence and trying to get the error what caused this bug.
Ye. Sure thing man Smile.

I have nothing more to say in this thread. For me it's really unlikely that such events will occour.
But whatever, with such a statement, you can get away with almost anything.

EDIT: And let's be honest. You're keeping CodedBrain/Mavis, because he's our only coder. You're not touching him, and probably not telling him to stop doing what he's doing. Fair enough, he comes with updates and fixes. But we need to stay strong, but unfortunately this is not how it's going down. This is how it's going down.
[Image: 040af4166fdd3ce1cca11d38bffc2a1e.png]
I honestly don't know what to say. We got a developer with free hands, that can do whatever he wants to do, without having to fear a demotion.
What Mist says is partly true. Although, and Mavis knows this, if he were to do something major he would be demoted, just like all of us. The whole team are valuable assets to FL and if we were to all be demoted for CDMing one guy or not responding to a call we'd all be gone fairly quickly, especially with my driving. Mavis is probably a more valuable asset to FL than me, for example as coders, especially as good as Mavis, are in short supply whereas I could think of countless players that could replace myself.
(08-25-2015, 06:24 PM)Suarez Wrote: What Mist says is partly true. Although, and Mavis knows this, if he were to do something major he would be demoted, just like all of us. The whole team are valuable assets to FL and if we were to all be demoted for CDMing one guy or not responding to a call we'd all be gone fairly quickly, especially with my driving. Mavis is probably a more valuable asset to FL than me currently as coders, especially as good as Mavis, are in short supply whereas I could think of countless players that could replace myself.

Then let's just screw the rules, shall we? If your bad at driving then "stop driving a car", that is what you're going to be told by 85% of this playerbase, if you kill somebody with your vehicle. You could of course also get a ban or a blacklist for such an action. Staff are to enforce the rules, but you would have to obey them just as much as any other person here. We're all equal here, no matter what.

Mavis - stop fucking around, and step up your game. I have nothing more left to say about you.

I'm excited to hear the outcome Smile.
Please just cut the bullcrap. Boohoo, I wasn't able to do anything with lack of evidence which I am working my ass off 24/7 to get it. Why go jawning about a CDM I didn't do anything about? I have more on my mind that ban or blacklist someone, got a whole gamemode to worry about. If it is the least you can do to be immature, it is to irritante an developer on it's work.

That said, this closed.
No abuse noted, denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.