Admin Abuse [FL] CodedBrain
Name: Mist

Time/Date: (unknown)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30019129

Name of Administrator: [FL] CodedBrain

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm52GNIKpk

This is a ban request of a player named pirats, but disregard that. Watch the whole video through. This video is to prove that [FL] CodedBrain is not doing what he needs do, when such a situation like this comes.

Now this picture shows the first excuse that CodedBrain came up with.. (Even when that happend he wrote AFK 1 min, you can see that in the video)

This is the next excuse that CodedBrain decided to come up with, right after I made an argument. He then decided to say this instead now.
I am actually not sure if this was meant to be towards in the past that he couldn't ban people, or in the video. But anyway, this shouldn't really matter.

I know that he's (almost) our only developer, but he's defiently not fit to have these kind of powers.
I'd like a direct link to the ban request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63401
Suarez got me covered, thanks.
May I ask why it was needed? Smile
(08-25-2015, 05:35 AM)Mist Wrote: I know that he's (almost) our only developer, but he's defiently not fit to have these kind of powers.

Like I said in my previous admin abuse thread, I wasn't able to do anything, my FPS dropped, my commands were blocked, and I bugged out. Afterwards I couldn't find the driver.

Even that these were my early days, but I banned and blacklisted many people after, so not sure what you are on about.

Thanks to everyone for trying to get me demoted. Real mature.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-25-2015, 11:52 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Thanks to everyone for trying to get me demoted. Real mature.
We aren't trying to get you demoted, you just really aren't helping the server at all, failRPing yesterday, which was "mingy and should not have been done in the city" but somehow wasn't abuse, and also making excuses for mass cdm
(08-25-2015, 12:28 PM)Microsoft Edge Wrote: We aren't trying to get you demoted, you just really aren't helping the server at all.

Excuse me? I already made a lot of bans and blacklists, helped many people, created a lot of updates in my first two weeks as developer, unbugged half CityRP, and now you're calling me useless?

Oh I am sorry that I wasn't able to do anything, and that I did an RP yesterday which was not that build well, but with a bit of imagination you can see it was valid RP.
Microsoft Edge warned for not involved. You can't go posting here and you damn well know that.
(08-25-2015, 11:52 AM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 05:35 AM)Mist Wrote: I know that he's (almost) our only developer, but he's defiently not fit to have these kind of powers.

Like I said in my previous admin abuse thread, I wasn't able to do anything, my FPS dropped, my commands were blocked, and I bugged out. Afterwards I couldn't find the driver.

Even that these were my early days, but I banned and blacklisted many people after, so not sure what you are on about.

Thanks to everyone for trying to get me demoted. Real mature.

Weird how your FPS dropped JUST when you got killed, which shouldn't have ANY impact on your FPS. Now answer me, how can your commands get commands blocked? SoulRipper have given you everything on the forums and even the developer-icon on the server, but still no commands? I doubt it. And if you had mod powers, you could easily locate the minge. Also don't tell me that you didn't have any admin powers, as I saw you spawn in that vending machine to the guy who was in need of food. You litterally spawned in that vending machine, because he was about to die of hunger. Look at the video, to those who don't belive in me.

Never really seen you ban anybody, only blacklist them (which is fine). I'm on about that everything you're saying just seems like lies to me.

Also don't act like everybody wants to get you demoted. I created this thread because I saw Doctor Internet make an abuse thread on you, which made me think that I had evidence of you abusing. I never got the time to make it, and completely forgot it, and here we are. I don't hate you Smile.
Mist,

Gmod is buggy game, everything can happen. It can even Drop your FPS do you know that?

My commands were working but BUGGED OUT. I was unable to use them, this was a problem in the admin system which is fixed after this accident happend as I found it really irritating.

Secondly, if you so good to tell me you never seen me banning anyone, then I suggest you to search trough the bans. You will defenitely see that I banned many people and I don't lie (lol).

And so you probably created this thread because you think you had a reason to get me demoted, blame the admin script in that time, not me please.