help
is it possible to buy a unban?
no it isn't
No it is not. We do not accept bribery at Fearless.

If you broke a rule, that's your fault. However, if you think that you deserve an unban because you did not break the rules, to to the unban section of the forums and post a request using the template.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Tomo
well what can i do to get unban
(08-24-2015, 12:24 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: well what can i do to get unban

Nothing since your UBR got denied. Sit and wait it out, see this as a lesson to encourage you not to break the rules in the future.

EDIT

After checking your ban, you've been permanently banned from the server. Here's what you can do:

Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Edned
look closely at them i did nothing wrong i am sooo angry
(08-24-2015, 02:02 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: look closely at them i did nothing wrong i am sooo angry

Strange.. I tried looking a little closer yet I still see you've broke our server rules. Looks valid to me, and if I'm honest my personal experience with you myself hasn't been great as you come across as a huge minge constantly. You deserve this ban, and can appeal it again in 3 months. Until then, enjoy.

[Image: sIgDIoj.png]
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Edned, Pear, JackZ, Grunt
most of them where when i was new and i did not understand the rules. the recent 2 i was a complete and utter fright full fucking vagina. and ban id has 666 in it so it means i am banned for eternity. SO FUCK U ALL HAVE A NICE ONE (i am going to play a better game called LIFE or gta5)
(08-28-2015, 07:43 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: most of them where when i was new and i did not understand the rules. the recent 2 i was a complete and utter fright full freaking ***. and ban id has 666 in it so it means i am banned for eternity. SO FUCK U ALL HAVE A NICE ONE (i am going to play a better game called LIFE or gta5)

Have fun!
(08-28-2015, 07:43 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: most of them where when i was new and i did not understand the rules. the recent 2 i was a  complete and utter fright full freaking ***. and ban id has 666 in it so it means i am banned for eternity. SO FUCK U ALL HAVE A NICE ONE (i am going to play a better game called LIFE or gta5)

GTA5 or Life, which is better? i'm dying pls tell
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • MacTavish