Vault 102 - Mini Roleplay Event
[Image: Vault.jpg]
On 23. 8. 2015 Citizens of EvoCity were called to get shelter into the vaults. Vault 102 was one of them, 
but because it was so far away only certain amount of people got in there, before it was forced to close.
Vault door was shut and never opened again. Anyone who was in there couldn't get out and whoever,
in those radioactive lands was out there, wasn't able to come in.
Only the Overseer of the vault had the key to open the vault door.

Report, Day #1:
Citizens got into the vault to safety, due to nuclear bomb already exploding the doors closed shut with
low amount of people in there. They explored the vault knowing they would have to take the G.O.A.T.
(test) the next day.
[Image: 2tWYVac.jpg]
Report, Day #2:
At 1PM, Citizens had to take the G.O.A.T. (test) in the classroom, most of them got their jobs they 
wished for. They had the day off.
[Image: 019WJSL.jpg]
Report, Day #3:
Everyone was working normally, Overseer was happy due to high working rating of
his workers. Everything went as planned.
[Image: kb8o8lJ.jpg]
Report, Day #4:
Weed bag was found in a storage room, everyone was called to the bedroom for frisking. 
(Tomoash) was the one who hid it in there and ran away into Electricity Supply room and
hid behind one of the machines. The Security took care of him and Overseer talked to him
about Vault rules.
[Image: r9Jyy27.jpg]
Report, Day #5:
We had some troubles at the Vault door. It wouldn't shut correctly. Then we found out that
wires of the power generator were cut out. Seems like we had an intruder in our vault.
Citizens and workers were getting tired of not seeing light and constantly working. They
started gathering weapons.[Image: 2zTo6IA.jpg]Report, Day #6:
Security abused their powers with ACP batons to beat up one of our workers. Or did they?
We later found out he wanted attention for himself and punched himself with a baton he
found. On the other hand, in medbay, we were sucessfuly producing Stimpacks and RadAways.
[Image: voe2ghP.jpg]
Report, Day #7:
While searching citizens in the bedroom, one was missing. Our cleaner. We searched the Vault
and found him stuck in one of the doors. Doors shut on him. What a shame.
[Image: hwBVGiB.jpg]
Report, Day #8:
One of the workers ran away. We found he stole the key from the Overseer. Overseer ran to find
him and he did. He brought him back into the Vault telling him, he'd die from radiation if he stayed
outside for too long. He was then punished.
Same day, fire broke out in the kitchen, we had to evacuate and leave the Vault behind, not knowing
what the outside world would look like.

Leaving the Vault 102 behind,
[Image: cJCgeLE.jpg]
and shutting the doors, forever.
[Image: jtmArXt.jpg]

OOC: This was fun event that was organised by me and Little Big Horn. We had fun and so did the
great roleplayers who joined us in for this mini event. Sorry for my English mistakes made in this post, 
since I just woke up to write this thread.

Pictures I did post and didn't post:
http://imgur.com/2tWYVac,jtmArXt,cJCgeLE...,2zTo6IA#1

Thanks to:
Pear & Little Big Horn - Building and organising the event (Pear - Overseer, Little Big Horn - Chief Of Security)
Tomoash - Electrician
GH0STK1LL3R - Cleaner
Prostate Cancer - Doctor
Falcao - Security Personnel
Timmz - Cook
MidgetHD - Water Supply Worker
Generation - Scientist
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 3 users Like Pear's post:
  • Tomo, Alfred, RaPiDzZ_
pablo clean si?

Was a great RP, a lot of time was put in by Pear and Big Horn into making this happen!
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Pear
Looks stunning!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Pear
Great RP! Thanks to everyone involved Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Pear
Very detailed thread, awesome work guy's. Looks fun!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Pear
Was a great RP! Thanks Pear and Little for hosting it!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Pear
WOW that looks like a big bunker. It all was inside that cave?
Looks awsome
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Pear
(08-24-2015, 04:44 PM)Hostage Wrote: WOW that looks like a big bunker. It all was inside that cave?
Looks awsome

It was build with rocks and yeah! Sadly doors started to bug when I moved my dupe to the server so I had it in fading door... It used to spin while opening.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Altoria
(08-24-2015, 05:13 PM)Pear Wrote: It was build with rocks and yeah! Sadly doors started to bug when I moved my dupe to the server so I had it in fading door... It used to spin while opening.

Still it looks great. I remember the suggestion to join it but I was busy doing the Siderno Hospital.
Els I gladly joined.

I love good rp's with anyone
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Pear
Fantastic Idea!
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Pear