Why is rapeRP bannable:
here we go

girl comes on sever
real life rape victim
raped in server

cries irl
The following 2 users Like Astari's post:
  • Derkaderk, MacTavish
See, what I've always thought was that if, say, someone works for a Police Department IRL, and they were working on a rape case, and had free time to unwind and play FL on GMOD(Not that its likely, but its possible), and someone was doing a RapeRP, that could bring up horrifying memories of the crime scenes.

Either that, or a Rape Victim could be affected by PTSD if they were part of a RapeRP.

Either way, its both illegal IRL, and f***ing disgusting.

Sorry for the Vulgar Language, Its just my personal standpoint.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I know someone who's father was a state trooper and got run over while on a traffic stop.

I know someone who jumped off an overpass and killed himself.

For some people, loved ones could have over dosed on drugs and died.

My dad is a paramedic and while driving the ambulance got rear ended. He can barley walk now.

Plenty of people have passed in car wrecks.

Drowning, starvation.

All of this is possible in game. I'm sure these could offend many more people than rapeRP, not saying it should be allowed.
*Implements Rape*

*/rape*
*Character freezes, Splash of jeez on the screen*
*Blah blah had unprotected sex with you*
*Dies of STD*

"Welcome to DarkRP!"
The following 2 users Like Duane's post:
  • Coded Brain, Dauntless
Rape RP is banned because the staff team concluded it was unfitting for our servers. The same reason using the word "***" and "***" is not tolerated on our servers. I don't believe disgusting is the proper word, however it creates a bad image within those affected, thus we protect them by inhibiting the ability to do such actions. Rape is a traumatic experience that people go through, men or women, thus we do not want to recreate the same scenario for those people.

Thank you
 Grub

Closed user was aided in his quest to find an answer.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub