Why is rapeRP bannable:
Why is rapeRP bannable:

Probably cause this community is child friendly. kids shouldn't learn the rape in the age of 7 - 11 I suppose. Maybe there is someone younger than 7 even.
#AllowFreeWillAndFreeRape
(08-24-2015, 05:04 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Probably cause this community is child friendly. kids shouldn't learn the rape in the age of 7 - 11 I suppose. Maybe there is someone younger than 7 even.

This mainly.
RapeRP is disgusting, I have no clue why you are questioning the fact it is bannable.

It's not tolerated at Fearless, and either is racism, discrimination or homophobia.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • Edned, Falc, MacTavish, Sasquatchooo, Dauntless
Becuz it can ofend sum 1

Honestly, I'd say it's due to it's background and some shit about how it affects people.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
For the same reason rape is not allowed in your country.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(08-24-2015, 07:49 AM)DVN Wrote: RapeRP is disgusting, I have no clue why you are questioning the fact it is bannable.

It's not tolerated at Fearless, and either is racism, discrimination or homophobia.

Because torturing, burning, choking, suffocating, killing, stabbing, mutilating,  running over etc is acceptable but Rape is disgusting.

I don't agree with RapeRP... just saying.
The following 1 user Likes Tzimanious's post:
  • Villain
(08-24-2015, 10:04 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 07:49 AM)DVN Wrote: RapeRP is disgusting, I have no clue why you are questioning the fact it is bannable.

Because torturing, burning, choking, suffocating, killing, stabbing, mutilating,  running over etc is acceptable but Rape is disgusting.

I don't agree with RapeRP... just saying.

Hey, the rules don't say Rape is disgusting, that's my personal opinion and those other things stated by you don't affect me as much as this strong subject does.

Most of the stuff you stated doesn't even happen in the server lmao.
Generally, any kind of sexual RP is kept private, and it always has been; just look at WoW, SWTOR, GW2 and the many other MMO's. The country laws does not define a single thing here, as this, to many people's surprise isn't real life.

That is why.