[FL:M] ousmn
As ousmn has stated its hard to prove a RDM case unless you see it as it deals with reasons that we may not know of and for the matter of fact that reasons can be just mad eup. But you knowingly and blatantly broke NLR with is against the rules and you were punished. I see no abuse of powers or anything here.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You cannot make an abuse case because a staff member did not respond to your calls, if that's what you're getting at.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Hello,

After reviewing your case I have come across a few issues. The first issue is the fact you are angry at the blacklist because you state it was for the wrong reason. That is what an unblacklist section is for. My staff member punished you. It was a cased closed which from there, you were supposed to post an unblacklist request if you had an issue, not pester my staff member into oblivion.

Case is not abuse as it is based upon what the user considered an unfair blacklist.

Thank you.

Case closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub