[FL:M] ousmn
Time/Date: 22:30 (UK Tine)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19668828

Name of Administrator: [b][FL:M] ousmn[/b]

What Happend: so i was pmed by a gun dealer saying i could buy the doors he had for $500. So as you do, i went to buy them, but instead he took a gun out and shot me (RDM). this is when i called the admin and went to his store. i was quite far away from where i was killed so i stayed there for the admin to come and sort the sit out. this is when he blamed me for NLR (Dident even check) and took nlr spawning away from me. then he left and dident take my request seriously. when i asked him to come back he ignored me and told me to do a report. so here it is. this should all be in the logs. please check.

He also left without responding to any of mine or my friends @ calls

http://imgur.com/gallery/qq5N0ih/new
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, i am a witness to this specific situation. From the part from when me and GamingOfficialZZ went to the gun dealers store to wait for an admin to come. When the admin came to us (ousmn), the gun dealer said "He is breaking NLR". (We were waiting for the admin to arrive). The admin then asked GamingOfficialZZ to show him where he died. This was behind KFC. We where currently at the BP, where all the citizens spawn. The admin then instantly punished GamingOfficialZZ by removing NLR from him. The admin then disappeared completely disregarding our claim.

I then said wait where the f**k are you going, you cant just do that. I then got kicked for "Watch your language". I understand this kick but it was justified.

Why i think he abused his powers:
I believe that the admin did not want to deal with the situation at all. Making him a "lazy admin"
He did not listen to GamingOfficialZZ side of the story. There was also no evidence against him for the admin to issue this punishment.
He could not be bothered to speak about GamingOfficialZZ claim about mineging and RDM.

I do not understand this, i believe this admin does not want to help anyone but his friends. It seemed as if the gun dealer and admin were friends.

The reason i am unable to prove this is the logs is because the admin kicked me from the game. Meaning that i am unable to show proof of the logs.
thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have tried to contact the admin for about 40 minutes now and he has not replied. He is ignoring me. I know this because he has blacklisted/banned 3 people so far. They were around 10 minutes apart proving that he is answering different @ requests. He is just simply ignoring me.
If you don't like your blacklist go post an unblacklist request not an abuse thread.
You didn't fully use the template either.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609
[Image: alfred.png]
(08-12-2015, 09:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

This not an abuse request. If you think that your blacklist is unfair then post a blacklist request. This is in no way shape or form a admin abuse case. So I see no reason for it to be accepted or looked into.

Thank you,

Nighthawkd
Fearless Moderator.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
So when an admin randomly blacklists people its not abuse?
He knowing broke NLR which is a blacklistable offence.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-23-2015, 10:30 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 09:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • This not an abuse request. If you think that your blacklist is unfair then post a blacklist request. This is in no way shape or form a admin abuse case. So I see no reason for it to be accepted or looked into.

Thank you,

Nighthawkd
    Fearless Moderator.
  •  I am not posting this as a blacklist. i am posting this as it was not fair that he did not take my request.
  • [Image: giphy.gif]
    It's about a blacklist, you think it's unfair that he blacklisted you so go post an unblacklist request.
    [Image: alfred.png]
    You went right away to the Gun Dealer who killed you for an unknown reason, and talked to him without getting permission to break NLR. If a gun dealer RDMs you and I didn't see it, I cannot do anything about it because I didn't see it. But breaking NLR was quite clear.
    Im not here for the blacklist as i have said. so please stop saying it is. im here saying that he left without sorting out my sit. also ignoreing me for the remander of the time he was online.
    [Image: giphy.gif]