Ban Req- Dryblood
Rainbow 
Name of player: [FL]Dryblood

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33005242

Time in GMT: 4:25

Summary: I was driving outside of the town when I was shot while driving my car by a person named Slowbull (randomly as well). As soon as I spawn I see the police shooting Slowbull, the driver of MY car, and the Dryblood proceeded to take my car into the impound for no apparent reason. He also has a horrible voicechanger and despite me telling him to disable it several times, he does not. Extremely terrible behavior from an admin, no less.

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?9t70qau7e9ab0nj
Heh, It was used to Run me over with so I impounded it. Nice thread.
(10-06-2011, 08:44 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Heh, It was used to Run me over with so I impounded it. Nice thread.

I couldn't understand you at all. Also, the person was RDMing and stole my car.
You cant Ban Someone for Impounding a car, plus it was a Trabbie, all you had to do was pay a Fine for it back.
Your Video Calls me a Retard.

Thats Insulting an Admin.
(10-06-2011, 08:48 PM)Dryblood Wrote: You cant Ban Someone for Impounding a car, plus it was a Trabbie, all you had to do was pay a Fine for it back.
Your Video Calls me a Retard.

Thats Insulting an Admin.

Well what admin uses a voice changer that makes him unable to be understood, I don't understand at all.
Or to Enhance RP?
(10-06-2011, 08:51 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Or to Enhance RP?

By making it so I can't understand you at all? That's not enhancing, that's downgrading.
Well by Calling me a Retard Will not get you anywhere. Also I dont see any Rule Breaks either. Unless you can give me something here I will close this.
No point in arguing with someone so stubborn, so not going to try Sad

Close this if you deem it necessary.. even though your voice changer is incredibly annoying and detracts from the experience.
Sure. Im not Stubborn, Im going to do something never really done before.

So Guys Am I stubborn Yes/No?

Im lifting the Posting rules for this thread so you may post.