Ta ta for now. Taking a long break from FL
Sad 
Hey, it's come to the point in my life where I have realized I have to mature and realize who I am. I am going into my second year of college and I am going to go to University, I now need to put most of my time into work. There are also a few other reasons I will state below.

My Health:

In Doctor Internet's goodbye thread he mentioned me going against my body to help others on the server, this is true, I currently have a few conditions that affect my body in different ways such as a heart condition and chronic fatigue. I am also going through an extremely tough time in my life, I have managed to lose my dearest friends the past two months and I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, I do believe this makes me "mentally unfit" to for fill my duties as a Teacher.

State of the server:

Putting my time into the server I have realized that the current state of the server in an administrative perspective is very unstable, they are currently very understaffed and minges are roaming free almost 65% of the time, hopefully I will come back to the server when things have calmed down from the admin incident and Soul will have hand picked an amazing admin team to take their place.

The community:

This is going to be a moderate sized paragraph, over the past few weeks and more so since I became a teacher I have noticed how kind of toxic the FL community can be, staff and teachers constantly being disrespected when they are trying to bring a good RP experience to them all. There are quite a few people that I am going to miss, because lets face it, I love you guys, you all are fucking hilarious to speak with, I will list a few now for goodbyes.

Goodbyes:

[FL] SoulRipper: Even though I can be a pest sometimes, you have been a really nice and chill guy and said yourself that I can come to you with anything,it annoys me sometimes when people don't realize that you do put a lot of work into keeping the community running! I respect you man.

[FL] Lt.Grub: Didn't talk much, you seem like a good guy.

[FL:M] Turtlewithmoustache^-^: We used to play a lot back in the day and you defiantly deserved moderator, regardless of what the others have said. Good Luck!

[FL:M] Suarez: Bro, I'm sorry for ripping into you so many times, you are actually a really good and funny lad, you do deserve admin even with your slip ups. Remember, the SWAT are still looking for us.

[FL:M] Audacter: Audacter, I just want to say thanks for all the help you put into making the events I planned possible, I hope to see you as an admin in the future!

[FL:M] NightHawkd: You're a good lad, you are a brilliant moderator and you deserve to go far in the FL community, even though you scare me sometimes in admin sits.

FL Teacher Team: You all are a group of funny fuckers, you all deserve mod.

I would like to apologize to all who ordered from my Architectural Design company. It will re-open when I get back.

"/me takes off teacher hat and places it onto the ground, get's into his car and drives away, waving out the window to the ones who mean the most to him"

See ya!

Castiel signing off.

Side Note: I'm not going to LimeLight.
The following 6 users Like TJ Howard's post:
  • Suarez, Pear, Edned, Audacter, Grunt, Haarek
I sincerely hope you can get back to a good state of health.
You served FL well as a teacher.
Goodbye!
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • TJ Howard, Grub
Sad to see you go, from what I saw, you were a great teacher!
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • TJ Howard
Sad to see you leave man :'( I hope you'll get better soon <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
You were one of the guys you could hang around with in Teamspeak. It is almost crazy. All these players leave due to their health conditions. I loved your events, roleplays and our conversations. Thank you mate.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Sad to see you go Castiel. You were good lad.
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Great teacher! Sad to see you go Sad good luck and get better soon Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Nooooooooo. Bye castiel! I'll miss you matey!
Never really saw/talked to you, but I wish you goodluck!
Bye dude, good luck overcoming your barriers Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]