Unban Request - [FL:RP] Prune
Your name: [FL:RP] Prune

Your Ban ID: 3828

Why we should unban you:

Hello

First of all, I am sorry for what i did, the truth is I was NEVER ment to propkill. My game lagged as hell, so i barely couldn't control it, i am sorry if i killed anyone, it was all a huge mistake

Ok, here's the story from MY point of the view:

The first time i spawn on the server, go for a walk, i get instantly propkilled at Giga computers. I respawn at Giga/Metro, trying to find out what the F**k killed me. it was the "Wooden Cross" made By NiT griT ( The gundealer who was shown in the ban req evidence).

The only reason i was picking up the prop and to see how it works. I let it go, without killing anyone. I walk agian a bit, after that i get propkilled AGIAN!, I got about 14 deaths in 30 mins, which seems to be pretty much.

Again, i respawn somewhere else, going away from the area. As i come back, people messing , as everyone pretty much died. I tried to grab the prop to hide it to prevent the propkilling. But as told, my game lagged as hell, and it was hard to control,i might hit someone, might killed someone, but it was all a huge mistake, and i am sorry..

This what i have to tell.

Peace out.

-Prune

nice
Same as I said for Shadows. 3 weeks is way too much.
(10-06-2011, 04:23 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Same as I said for Shadows. 3 weeks is way too much.

True, as this is only my second ban
nice
I might to able to lower your ban for 2 weeks but that's as low as I'd go
Same as shadow

You seem like you know what you did wrong. And I know for a fact you know better so 1 week

but I ever see something like this again I will ban ever harder got that?

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]