Jokhah's Goodbye
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Fuckin right Nuka! Fuck this scrub. Ryan for eatincock2k15
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • ryan!
You've taken it too far Jokhah, warned for insulting players. Anyone else who insults anyone will be warned. Take this is a stern warning for you all, I won't come lightly anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Dauntless
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
ryan sucks the cocky
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Nuka
(08-21-2015, 08:15 AM)HellShell Wrote: ryan sucks the cocky

Warned for insulting players.
As I said in my PM to Suarez regarding my warning, I understand and support Fearless Staff doing what they have to do. I was always a white knight here, if my last action is taking Ryan! down with me, consider it my last service to the community. He is a cancer and I'm unafraid of him, his brother, his friends, or anything else that comes at me. I've always been a real person. Seeing at this is my goodbye, I will go out in the style I always held myself to, takin out the trash.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • ryan!
That all bein said, where you at Ryan!? Runnin from a forum warnin?
(08-21-2015, 08:21 AM)Jokhah Wrote: As I said in my PM to Suarez regarding my warning, I understand and support Fearless Staff doing what they have to do.  I was always a white knight here, if my last action is taking Ryan! down with me, consider it my last service to the community.  He is a cancer and I'm unafraid of him, his brother, his friends, or anything else that comes at me.  I've always been a real person.  Seeing at this is my goodbye, I will go out in the style I always held myself to, takin out the trash.

You really need to calm down
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(08-21-2015, 08:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Alright that's a enough hard men, this is a forum not a freaking playground. Nobody cares how tall you are, either post something in regards to the goodbye thread or don't post at all lmao.

Lmao

No seriously lmao
The following 1 user Likes Volimius's post:
  • Tzimanious
lamo. No clue what happened to this thread.
(08-21-2015, 08:26 AM)Volimius Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Alright that's a enough hard men, this is a forum not a freaking playground. Nobody cares how tall you are, either post something in regards to the goodbye thread or don't post at all lmao.

Lmao

No seriously lmao

Care to elaborate what's funny?