Jokhah's Goodbye
Been a long time comin.  I used to be someone around here, then things changed.  I've dumped my entire inventory in the street for the 33x players to enjoy.  Seemed like the best idea as I only have a few people that I can call friends still hanging around here and they weren't around at the time.

I started here a few years ago, 2011 at a guess, maybe 2012.  I'm sure someone will go onto my profile and try to correct the statement.  If you're that guy, you're part of the reason I'm leaving.  Went about 200-300 hours, joined a clan I used to think was awesome, the SAA.  After a while from there, I became a moderator, an admin, eventually got demoted, took some breaks after that.  Logged nearly 2000 hours on the server.  Some people liked me, some people didn't, that's life I suppose.  Lets get to the point though.

Why I've chosen to leave.

-I still feel some sort of way about my demotion.
-I'm tired of fake friends backstabbing (not just me, but each other)
-I can't stand the average elitist attitude of the players (People who judge players based on hours/rank/clan)
-The lack of staff response to issues like exploiting molotov dupes, then giving the reporter attitude when they get called out for not doing their job because they were busy roleplaying.  (Seriously, Staff comes before clan/roleplay, not the other way around)
-The constant feud with this community and any other community that breaks out on their own.  (***, ***, Limelight, even more I've forgotten)
-I'm sick of how people talk about the owner and how they blame him for all of the problems.
-I'm sick of seeing the bias and how trolls are protected by staff (Ryan! is a prime example of a protected minge, check his various forum posts, I've reported more than I can count)
-Sick of those players who just kiss staff's ass to try to make staff or RPPs.
-Sick of those players who just try to either catch or put people into a position to get them banned. (The ones that literally just sit there and provoke / record every little thing to get someone they don't like banned.  It's a game, not neighborhood watch)

I was a white knight here.  I always did what I could to stay within the rules, educate others, defend others from dicks, call out bullshit regardless of who it was or his/her position.  I spoke my mind, didn't let power corrupt me, stayed true to who I am.  I've come to the decision that Fearless doesn't want nor deserve to have me in their playerbase anymore.  Why should I care about a place that barely cares about itself?  Why should I care when most of the time I just get treated like the problem?  So now I don't.

List of people I got somethin to say about.

SoulRipper:  We had our ups and downs.  I'm happy that we finally got "right".  Glad that we've had a chance to move past it and if you ever need a hand/advice/tips/a person to vent to, I got yo back.

Killjoy: Firm, generally a father figure around here.  You lead a good watch, sure you had faults, who doesn't.  I miss you brother.

Faustie: I've had few ups and downs with you.  You always did what you could for the place in your time here.  I miss you too.

Narcotic: Still never got to the bottom of why everyone hated you in the end, but you had haters in the beginning too.  You and I did a ton of good work together.  I miss you brother.

Doomdude1: Another amazing friend.  Great staff member.  Family.

Fultzy: We were friends once.  Then you backstabbed me.  Protected your minge brother and his friends.  You weren't a bad admin, you are a bad person who doesn't need to be in a position of authority anywhere.  Burn in hell with the rest of the minges you clownshoe.

Vauld: You tried, but basically I always found that you hesitated way to much, like you were afraid to do your job.  As I said to you plenty of times, grow a pair man.  I love you but you act like a vagina when it comes to having to do your job most the time.

Beflok: I love you bro, you were awesome.  I didn't like how you mostly just wanted to be an admin just to build shit, but at least you did your job when you had to and didn't show fear about doing it.

Termin: Never liked you.  One of the few people against me in my demotion case that I could at least respect because you were always clear with which side you were on.  Respect man.

Adman: You were the biggest joke of a staff member I have seen.  What kind of admin doesn't log on to the server for months, then boasts about how you still have your job after not doing it for so long?  Also, you pushing your brother Aviator to admin without a staff vote wasn't cool.  Overall, I used to look up to you till I got to know you and when I made admin I got to see how terribad you really were.  That is where all the issues from me came from.

Jamie: Was one of the cooler admins yall had.  He did his job, wasn't an asshole, was pretty active.  Serious loss for the community.

Grub: We were friends.  Good friends.  That ended once I reapplied to the SAA.  You harassed me via steam, cussed me out, made false accusations, had "interviewers" from your clan come to me with negative information then would get mad when I would react negatively.  You kept trying to make it out like I was retracting my app, would take pieces of steam conversations but leave the context section out so I could look like the bad guy.  And now your SAA RP comes before @ calls.  I watched as yall did hotel RP, 5 staff members including you, ignored a man blatantly and repeatedly abusing a molotov dupe for 30 minutes.  Other times when I would report serious violations in @ and you would ignore them, I would call you out about it, to which I would be treated like the bad guy.  Here's a tip, do your job when the calls come before your precious SAA clan rp.  The way you act when it comes to that clan is extremely unhealthy and makes you look like a fucking psycho.

WorldWideCoffee: A real friend.  Thanks for letting me know how Grub feels about Ryan, he'd been lying to me about it for long enough.  Respect.  Talk to you on steam sometime man.

Zzzzappington:  You are a turd, I was there when you, Toast, Spud straight up trashed the v2p server.  You being unbanned is a slap in the face to all staff members past and present.  I hope you get removed before you have a chance to trash the place again you fuck.

Infernaw:  My ***.  I remember having to fuss at you for dildo trucks, I remember the day I met you.  You asked me to follow you into the slums on v2d.  I went in there, you tied me up, shoved a dildo in my mouth, demanded money, then murdered me in the end.  It was hilarious and since I always had your back.  Even when that nerd wweeee would come tryin to act tough.  Stay who you are, a real ass ***, I always got your back.

Aviator:  I feel bad about our history.  I hated you for a long while because of shit your brother did to get you promoted.  We worked out shit out though, you're a good dude, unlike your bro.

Blackdog: I don't support how you are doublehatting right now, being admin at both Limelight and Fearless.  It's a conflict of interests and potentially a security risk.  Also never liked how you would find loopholes to take advantage of players, but you always did shit within the guidelines of the rules and were always a decent person to debate with.

FUMUKU: I hated yall for a long time being that I was SAA.  Looking back at it, I was blind and I apologize for most of it, however the "you have to schedule rp with us" was bullshit.  If yall have your clan tags on, yall can be interacted with by other clan tagged people, end of story.

SAA:  Used to love yall.  Then yall went from being spies to being a walmart issue wanna be military, now yall are acting like heavily armed public servants.  It looks like a giant joke.  If anyone wants to be staff, join SAA, that's where it happens at.  Good luck surviving because if you aren't blind or mindless, Grub isn't going to accept any criticism about anything.  SAA is love, SAA is life, and SAA will fuck you in the ass on more levels that you can consider while you're on the inside.  Oh, and when you spend your time and money making sure you have enough equipment not only for yourself but for others that are missing something, don't bring it up to Grub.  He gets really mad when you point out that fighting on behalf of a clan is expensive for the individual then will try to distract you with how you made "friends".

Joey Skylynx:  Giant turd, like I told you last time we talked, if I ever see you IRL, I plan to put my money where my mouth is.  Anyone who shits on their own country is a loser.

Ryan!: I hate how much of a flat out troll you are, but I have to respect that you obviously sucked enough dick around here to avoid being permed forever.  You've been permed what, 3 times, and still exist?  Tomfuckery.

Jarz:  I put the wrong note here initally, had the wrong person in mind.  I apologize and am glad you forgive me.  Still bros.

Chocolate Lab: Minge, burn in hell.

Ousmn: Amazing friend, real person, if he says he's got your back, count on it.  Respect brother.

Toxic: Another good loyal friend, fun to fight with him.

Dubwub: Same as Toxic.

Doctor Kula and Prosto: Amazing team, hilarious, efficient, and brutal.  Hope they found a better home as they weren't treated fairly here.

Freezak: Fought for you bro, hope you survive, I'm out and done fighting here.

Humla: Awesome friend, good player, loyal.  Respect brother

Disabled Angel: We lost touch, but you were a good dude from what I remember.

Salinsky: Another abused player.  He was good, lots of bias against him.

Andreas: Or whatever name you are running under now.  You are a dude, who tries to tell everyone you are a girl.  That's just sick.  When I see you flirting with people, I imagine mike tyson with lipstick smeared on his face in a tu-tu.  If you ever did a cyber session with this guy, you are either gay or got catfished.

BloopzTV, Carnage: Two of the most awesome players I ever met.  Miss you both.

To the remaining players that stuck around after the most recent community split: Stay true to who you are.  Respect.

To the players that left to Limelight: Good luck, hope yall make it how you want it to be.

To the players from both sides that harass/cause issues with the other community: You are losers.  You probably throw up gmod gang signs and smoke bubblegum cigarettes.

To the members who put up 21094738 goodbye threads: Stop begging for attention, no one loves you obviously.

To the members who continue to lurk and put their two cents on everything after putting a goodbye thread: You are a no life loser.  Goodbye means you are leaving, not lurking.  Find a hobby or just post a welcome back thread.

Whatever you do, stay true to who you are.  I'm sure there will be all sorts of shitposts following this one, I got my popcorn.  I'll continue to reply to this thread and this thread only for the next 48 hours or till I drop the mic.  Once I drop the mic, I'm out this bitch and onto other things.  However I would like to leave you with my outro as well.  Best way I can put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

P.S. No, I'm not going over to Limelight, so throwing up that kind of crap is just silly.  I got the "go back to FL" when I put my goodbye thread on their forums.  Don't they look stupid.  I'm done with this elitist drama filled gamemode.  Too much drama from it's fanbase.  Like when you behead a pony doll at a comic-con or make fun of furverts, so much salty nerd rage.
Alright.
I can definitely relate to some of the reasons you've stated for leaving.
gl hf, goodbye

Quote:Burn in hell with the rest of the minges you clownshoe.

lol
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • ryan!
Wish you the best of luck for your future! Goodbye!
Stay real Jokhah.

Peace.
Damn, first Goodbye thread I enjoyed reading.

Best of luck in anything you do mate, cya.
So many valid points up to the Aviator part. Then I just couldn't be arsed to read the rest.

[Image: lF6ky0i.gif]

See you around dude, you seem cool.
(08-20-2015, 08:47 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Doctor Kula and Prosto: Amazing team, hilarious, efficient, and brutal.  Hope they found a better home as they weren't treated fairly here.

Never knew you think about us like that, thats nice.

Goodbye Jokhah and stay safe!
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Freezak, Infernaw
I've never met you before.. I think I have heard of you though? A

Oh well, hope you do well in the future!

-Midget
Regards, Midget

bie gluck with whats next.
Bye Jokhah, you gave me my first ban, I think, have a good one