Jokhah's Goodbye
(08-21-2015, 07:23 AM)ryan! Wrote: I DO love to suck off Fulzy!

I noticed
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • ryan!, WorldWideCoffee
Why'd you delete that post, bro?
ryan! warned for posting for virtually no reason other than to increase his post count.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • ryan!
Lemme put this straight for anyone just tuning in. Fuck Ryan! He is a markassbitch and just lurks here so he can try to hurt you. Fact is, he's a pussy who can't hurt anything and takes out his fustrations with his shortcomings on everyone else. I for one am done putting up with him and his bullshit.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • HellShell, ryan!, Adamantite
Jokhah bro, you've earned more respect fromy side than anyone ever has around here. You got screwed over while you were so amazing at what you did, and I was pretty pissed when you were demoted. Good luck with everything, as long ad you have fun and get the respect you deserve it'll be fine.
(08-21-2015, 07:53 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Lemme put this straight for anyone just tuning in.  Fuck Ryan!  He is a markassbitch and just lurks here so he can try to hurt you.  Fact is, he's a pussy who can't hurt anything and takes out his fustrations with his shortcomings on everyone else.  I for one am done putting up with him and his bullshit.

I bet I am taller than you kid
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(08-21-2015, 08:01 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 07:53 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Lemme put this straight for anyone just tuning in.  Fuck Ryan!  He is a markassbitch and just lurks here so he can try to hurt you.  Fact is, he's a pussy who can't hurt anything and takes out his fustrations with his shortcomings on everyone else.  I for one am done putting up with him and his bullshit.

i'm 6'5 fam
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(08-21-2015, 08:04 AM)Nuka Wrote:

i'm 6'5 fam

6'6 up in here
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(08-21-2015, 08:05 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:04 AM)Nuka Wrote:

i'm 6'5 fam

6'6 up in here

i'll put my boots on and I'll be a solid 6'7 so let's fucking go you want some m9
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • ryan!
Alright that's a enough hard men, this is a forum not a fucking playground. Nobody cares how tall you are, either post something in regards to the goodbye thread or don't post at all lmao.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • ryan!