Jokhah's Goodbye
Farewell Jokhah.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(08-21-2015, 03:49 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 09:31 AM)Jokhah Wrote: well ryan ran away and I'm rdrunk so i'm out for dnow.  sooseee you tomoreow.  srorry  i cant cfocus right ringow.....bbl

doodoo head lol

You lost when you ran away, kid. You lost, to a drunk me. That's like the easiest one to beat. Go back to lurking you no life.
It's been fun everyone. I'm very glad I was able to smash on Ryan! a bit. He's not hard to take down a peg. If you feel some sort of way about anything I had to say...Tough. This was my goodbye. I said I'd be here till either 48 hours or till I dropped the mic. Since Ryan! was beaten already and none of the other turds wanted to come get a piece, time for me to go. I'm sure the staff is having fun trying to figure out what to do with this mess.

Take care, roleplay it up, maybe I'll return one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2hKzZss5Y

[Image: cranston.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Baskingner, aDisabledDeer, mgdwszx, Bradley
Just realised I never said bye. Bye Jokhah this is the most honest thread on FL. Enjoy yourself in your future!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • ryan!
Bye Jokhah. I remember when you were staff all the way back when I was known under a different alias, I still remember the time where you backed me up when people were taking the piss and I really do appreciate it. Good luck wherever you decide to go next, whatever's right for you is the best choice.
bye lol
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Much love bro <3
Sad to see you go but everyone has their time.

Cya around.

*Salutes*

Stay in contact Jokhah. I'm on Steam when you want to discuss color-able semen (We've been there and done that) or other topics.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Bye. Sad
[Image: alfred.png]