Jokhah's Goodbye
Not much of a goodbye post
Goodbye Jokhah, shame about what happened between you and I but we sorted it.

(08-21-2015, 08:48 AM)DVN Wrote: The kid will learn one day once karma comes around Smile

Karma isn't real.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Freezak
(08-21-2015, 12:08 PM)aviator Wrote: Goodbye Jokhah, shame about what happened between you and I but we sorted it.

(08-21-2015, 08:48 AM)DVN Wrote: The kid will learn one day once karma comes around Smile

Karma isn't real.

Heh, idk. I think it's real tbh but it's cool that you don't I guess.
Jokhah, I remember back in 2013 when you, me, Antro and beflok played together. Those times were some of the best times man. Stay safe bro
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Bye Jokhah, add me on steam and maybe we can chat sometime.

Gonna miss ya.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-21-2015, 03:51 AM)ryan! Wrote: HAHAHAHA, GG man gave me a chuckle. If sucking *** is me having every admin against me, I couldn't image what you had to do to weasel your way to admin. I think I have talked to you like 3 times but you know, if you don't like Fultzy might as well hate me too I guess. Whose *** do you suck for admin? was it Narc or Killjoy?. For real though I just would like to congratulate you for honestly being the biggest cry baby to ever be on fearless man. Like really think about all of the 12 year old who cry less than you do. Don't be ashamed, be proud of it. It can't be easy being such a baby that if you don't get everything you want you cry and get demoted.

But overall I am glad that me playing on a server and talking to you 3 times hurt you to the level of needing to call me out haha. Friendly advice, go outside and talk to someone, maybe meet a friend, and just MAYBE find a job and make something of yourself.

Also Nuka, still mad about getting banned for breaking the rules I see, you might want to take my advice too.

BTW: I am permed lol
Dummy
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
First things first, you tha realest.

Jokhah, I'm sorry for creating a friendship based on toys and murder.
You've always been a rolemodel, and someone worth listening to ('cause most people are just twofaced and full of sh*t).

Keep in touch. See ya. ♥
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Idk your point about me being mad about being banned (I'm unbanned, by the way, I only have 6 bans against my record now), seeing as you are permed yourself, Ryan.

Anyway, I should stfu.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Bye
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-21-2015, 09:31 AM)Jokhah Wrote: well ryan ran away and I'm rdrunk so i'm out for dnow.  sooseee you tomoreow.  srorry  i cant cfocus right ringow.....bbl

doodoo head lol
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]