Jokhah's Goodbye
Calm down? You gettin upset bro? You need a tissue? You've taken advantage of enough community members. Hurt enough community members. Can't take it? Cry to your bro or whomever is covering you at this point.
Guys calm down pls. Crazy ass people!
I can't back down, Ghostk1ll3r. I simply cannot do it anymore. I've backed down to people like him for the sake of people's feelings long enough. He thinks he's the best troll ever and thinks he's untouchable. After all the insults he thrown towards the community, towards the owner of this community that you play at, that he deserves every bit of the crap I throw at him. He's afraid, he knows he can't win, he knows I have nothing to lose. It scares him and it shows as the level of harassment he's thrown at me has reduced to nothing, like his ego. I've been trollin since before trollin was a term, Ryan. You stand no chance. Give up, you're a loser and you've been called out. Like expected, you have no conviction.
He really isn't worth your time or efforts Jokhah. Leave him be, the kid will learn one day once karma comes around Smile
DVN, I understand that you want me to save some face. This face is so scarred from serving this community that I'm not worried about one or two more. Real people aren't afraid to get dirty when the situation calls for it. I respect you for trying to give me an out, but I can't take it. To all the real fearlessians, I love you, resting on 20%, but willing to go to 9000 goin after him. I love you all, my final service to you. Come on Ryan! Still waitin bro, put your money where your mouth is, you think your better than me, come at me bro. If not, let everyone here know you ain't got what it takes to beat me and that your sorry for all the trouble you caused, then leave. Come on, still waitin, pussy.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • DVN, Bradley
Just all put Ryan on your ignore list, easy as.
well ryan ran away and I'm rdrunk so i'm out for dnow. sooseee you tomoreow. srorry i cant cfocus right ringow.....bbl
hahahahahahahaah i breat you drunk]

rryan is a pussy
Lol Jokhah..... thats enough. Go to bed and relog tomorrow.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • MrTreeGames
okaya baskingerrrrrrrr. I need to sleep off my shiiit so I'll take yrere advie...love you fearaleass, seee you tomorrrw
The following 5 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Baskingner, DVN, Prosto, Freezak, Disabled Angel