Jokhah's Goodbye
You're an Awesome pal Jokhah, it's in fact one of the only goodbye threads i'm feeling sad about. I don't know any other Human being who could give so much for one thing.

I know this place's been like a second Home for you, saddens me that others could't appreciate and reward your efforts to make It a better place.

But maybe that's for the Best, maybe if you don't Get even a Little 'thank you' for your long-term outstanding work you should Just move on and find a New place you can call paradise.

See you around Jokhah, even though i'm not good At posts like this, i TRULY appreciate everything you've done Here and even admire It - It takes a lot of efforts and nerves and you stayed strong for more than anyone would.

Looking forward to Play with ya somewhere and have Fun Just like we used to have It on v2d on the roof.

PS. Makes me laugh How some posters Here are trying to separate themselves from your paragraph about asslicking. A True sharpshooter.
(08-21-2015, 05:29 AM)Jokhah Wrote: LoL Ryan, you are a bitchmade troll.  Funny you bring up me suckin people off like Killjoy or Narc, Narc was in the same set of mods as I was, Killjoy and I never even spoke till after I made staff.  Do something with my life?  Get a job?  I've done something with my life, but that's not something I expect someone who hasn't to understand.  I fought for your right to be a Gmod troll.  What have you done other than go around disrespecting everything?  Not shit?  Figured as much.  You'll figure it out when you are an adult.  As for being a baby?  I suppose if calling you out for being a bitchmade troll makes me a baby, you are spot on.  You are a disrespectful, sad little boy who is going to turn into a man and realize that you have contributed nothing to society.  Your words can't hurt me, kid.  Have fun trolling wherever you want.  When you're my age hangin out at college parties still, you'll eventually realize you're a waste of space, probably end up drinking a lot, and eventually move from your room to the basement if you haven't already.  Eat a *** you troll.  So salty.  Figured, from one troll to another, you'd have more respect for yourself.  As usual you never cease to amaze.  Get a hobby other than choking on a bag of *** you fuck.

Are you okay?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Honestly no. I'm seriously depressed and have resorted to drinking to resolve the depression. Honestly. Yall won't ever understand me. You ain't ever gonna know how hard sayin goodbye is for me nor how seriously close to suicide I've been off an on over the past few months. Not that Gmod made me this way. When you have as many dead friends and mentors as I do, maybe you'll understand. Giving up this place was a very hard decision. Dunno why I'm being honest with you about anything seeing as you are a regular troll, but me being who I am, I'm goin on a limb and will probably get my dick slapped for it. I'm struggling to get myself some mental health.
(08-21-2015, 07:19 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Honestly no.  I'm seriously depressed and have resorted to drinking to resolve the depression.  Honestly.  Yall won't ever understand me.  You ain't ever gonna know how hard sayin goodbye is for me nor how seriously close to suicide I've been off an on over the past few months.  Not that Gmod made me this way.  When you have as many dead friends and mentors as I do, maybe you'll understand.  Giving up this place was a very hard decision.  Dunno why I'm being honest with you about anything seeing as you are a regular troll, but me being who I am, I'm goin on a limb and will probably get my *** slapped for it.  I'm struggling to get myself some mental health.

good
hahahahaha, I can't believe you bought that you fuck. Eat a dick.
Me > you
You wish buddy. I just don't give a fuck, unlike you. Hence you're the lurker and I'm just leaving.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(08-21-2015, 07:22 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Eat a ***.
Since you have nothing to contribute (As usual) I see no reason to bother with your pussyass anymore. Have fun scrub.
(08-21-2015, 07:29 AM)Jokhah Wrote: anymore.