Jokhah's Goodbye
(08-21-2015, 08:35 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:26 AM)Volimius Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Alright that's a enough hard men, this is a forum not a freaking playground. Nobody cares how tall you are, either post something in regards to the goodbye thread or don't post at all lmao.

Lmao

No seriously lmao

Care to elaborate what's funny?

You said you were laughing your ass off at your first post. 

Care to elaborate about what was so funny about them arguing that made you laugh your ass off ? Or did you just use the "lmao" for no reason just to act cool ?
The following 1 user Likes Tzimanious's post:
  • Derkaderk
(08-23-2015, 09:48 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:35 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:26 AM)Volimius Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:10 AM)DVN Wrote: Alright that's a enough hard men, this is a forum not a freaking playground. Nobody cares how tall you are, either post something in regards to the goodbye thread or don't post at all lmao.

Lmao

No seriously lmao

Care to elaborate what's funny?

You said you were laughing your ass off at your first post. 

Care to elaborate about what was so funny about them arguing that made you laugh your ass off ? Or did you just use the "lmao" for no reason just to act cool ?

How does that make me cool? I never said it makes me cool, I was laughing because they are trying to big themselves up over a forum about how big they are trying to act hard.
You were one of the few players that got into staff and made his job properly. Same can be said for Infernaw.

The moment you got demoted I stopped caring about FL, it was clear the Staff team was corrupted to the bone. With few exceptions of course.

Hope you get better, and try to find other stuff/games to play besides FL, I know it is hard, but this community wont do you no good.

They don't care about legit and faithfull players who actually try to do something good for this community.
Ladies and gentlemen, you've still failed to appreciate an honest man doing a good job. Take care, brother.
The following 8 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Nadrickk, SpencerSx, Freezak, , Sjloefrens, Infernaw, Matrix_, Prosto
If I manage to regain access to my currently hijacked STEAM account, I'll hit you up Jokhah.
Honestly didn't expect I'd get a mention in your post, hell - I was pretty sure you had forgotten about me by now.

Stay true to yourself, you're an amazing guy.
Anyone who claims otherwise just hates you 'cause they ain't you.

- Salinsky
Jokhah, you've always a good guy to me. From helping me in game, to always being around for a chat. It's a fuckin' shame to see you go. Thank you for everything you've done, and for always being honest with me. If you need me, steam. Try to enjoy yourself eh?

Ryan. All you're doing is posting here to increase your post count and to try and incite flaming. Please, stop.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • Sjloefrens