Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd
(08-21-2015, 10:02 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: While you do not need a reason to raid someone. You was also building while being raided. You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders" Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over. Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that. When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall. All I can see here is that you made a small deal a huge problem.

-Midget

Hello. I believe that your reply is fairly incorrect and I would like to state my reasoning why.

"While you do not need a reason to raid someone."

As of rule 14.4 you do need a valid reason to raid players but as of rule 1.11 you do not need to state your reasoning.

"You was also building while being raided."

I only built during the raid when I was setting up my base in the first ~10s of the clips I asked my friend if I could build the walls higher to make their raiding harder to which he replied no so I did not build to make it harder for them to raid us.

"You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders"

We were already told that we were basically "Metagaming" which we apologized for because we did not have a clear understanding of rule 2.3. (I know claiming ignorance is not a valid reason, should we be punished it would be acceptable)

"Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over"

As you can see from when Nighthawkd was trying to get over it was a struggle for him, had the wall been a little taller he would not have been able to get over.

"Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that."

Yes, I was obviously angry and because of a previous interaction during the day I already did not like Nighthawkd.

"When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall."

My reply to Hitman can also be used to reply to this. Please use his comment for context. "Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so that means that the wall at the point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and as you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun."

For future reference please refer to this rule on this post http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 which I have referenced below.

1. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
    • the accusing user
    • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-20-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-20-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-20-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-21-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-21-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Grub - 08-21-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-22-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-27-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-27-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-27-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - by Ali - 08-28-2015, 01:55 AM