Fearless Forums
Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd (/showthread.php?tid=63894)

Pages: 1 2 3

Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Ali - 08-20-2015

Name: hey dood (Im assuming this is where I put my name)

Time/Date: 8/18/2015 6:20am GMT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58027181

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Nighthawkd

Evidence:
[Rule that was broken]

Originally I made this post http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63846&pid=510821#pid510821 But was informed by Suarez to submit another post but in this part of the forums instead. 

[FL:M] Nighthawkd used his physics gun to lift Hitman onto the car making him become stuck in the wall so he had to use it again to "unmerge" him from the wall which is probably which caused the point below. [Admin Abuse]

Nighthawk (We can assume it was accidentally) used his propgun on the wall making it fall over so he could jump over our fence using his car [Admin Abuse]

Claimed rule 1.11 which is totally fine although now they should state their reason as we believe he had no reasoning behind this. [14.4]

Here is the editted version of the video which I suggest you watch first because it explains things from our end of the ordeal.

[FL:M] Nighthawkd asked me on the original post to upload the entire confrontation because he was suspicious of evidence tampering. Here is the uneditted version of the video.

(Try to ignore the background noise and eating (sorry about that))

On the stickied thread one of the things that is stated as abuse is:
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Which accurately describes what I feel happened in this situation.

P.S. I believe rule 1.11 should be reconsidered or changed because it gives an unfair advantage to staff members who are playing the game as a raiding class. A staff does not have to provide a reason for a raid and can claim 1.11 but if you raid a staff member and claim 1.11 they can ask for the reason and you have to provide it because they are a staff member. This rule too me makes no sense and should be altered to make it more fair for when staff members are basing while being a raiding class.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Hitman - 08-20-2015

INVOLVED - Mentioned in the post, present in the video.

Nighthawk never lifted me up onto the truck, I jumped up there myself and got stuck when trying to jump over the wall. Only after the fact that I got stuck did he get me un-stuck which he is allowed to do. After the wall fell in both of your videos you can see the issue I was having because Nighthawk then proceeded to get stuck as well. 

Also, when I was standing on the truck, I saw a blue physgun outline on the prop that fell. As you can see in the screenshots provided below, the average player 's physgun outlines the prop in blue while Nighthawk's physgun outlines the prop in yellow; which is also evident in both the edited version and un-edited version of your videos that the physguns are indeed different colors. 

Average Player:

Spoiler :

Moderator ( [FL:M] Nighthawkd):

Spoiler :

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Ali - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 06:32 PM)Hitman Wrote: INVOLVED - Mentioned in the post, present in the video.

Nighthawk never lifted me up onto the truck, I jumped up there myself and got stuck when trying to jump over the wall. Only after the fact that I got stuck did he get me un-stuck which he is allowed to do. After the wall fell in both of your videos you can see the issue I was having because Nighthawk then proceeded to get stuck as well. 

Also, when I was standing on the truck, I saw a blue physgun outline on the prop that fell. As you can see in the screenshots provided below, the average player 's physgun outlines the prop in blue while Nighthawk's physgun outlines the prop in yellow; which is also evident in both the edited version and un-edited version of your videos that the physguns are indeed different colors. 

Average Player:

Spoiler :

Moderator ( [FL:M] Nighthawkd):

Spoiler :

How do you explain the movement at roughly 16 seconds in the video? (top right on the uneditted version)

Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so at that means that the wall at that point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Hitman - 08-20-2015

The videos also show you in that base metagaming communicating through third-party software.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Ali - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 10:57 PM)Hitman Wrote: The videos also show you in that base metagaming communicating through third-party software.

We use Skype to talk to each other and the only rule I can find about meta gaming is rule 2.3 which only states that you cannot use OOC information IC and that you cannot talk IC while conversing about OOC things. We also do not talk about things happening around us during any part of the video that cannot be heard outside of character distance if we were to use ingame voice. If you would like to know more about metagaming refer to the Explanations tab in your F1 rules menu ingame.

Please try not to stray from the main point of this report.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Kevinboyxx12 - 08-21-2015

Dear,

You said clearly in the video "They have guns" thus you are misusing a third communication program

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Ali - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 01:28 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: Dear,

You said clearly in the video "They have guns" thus you are misusing a third communication program

We do not believe that we have misused a third party communication program but if an Admin would like to comment on it that would be nice.

For future reference please refer to the rule posted in this thread http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 which I have referenced below.

You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
    • the accusing user
    • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Suarez - 08-21-2015

He is right. You cannot communicate IC things OOC (Skype in this case) to get an effect. You can't say things like "oh I'm at connectivity road please kill this officer arresting me" or "they got guns!"

Also anyone not involved has been warned

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Ali - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 02:48 PM)Suarez Wrote: He is right. You cannot communicate IC things OOC (Skype in this case) to get an effect. You can't say things like "oh I'm at connectivity road please kill this officer arresting me" or "they got guns!"

Also anyone not involved has been warned

We as a group would like to apologize as we used Skype as sort of a /radio system. We in the future will be stricter on what we say in our OOC voice programs (Skype, TS) and strictly use them for OOC means. Thanks for taking the time to clear this up.

RE: Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd - Grub - 08-21-2015

Hello. This is currently under review, but I'd like to hear from Nighthawk.