Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
While you do not need a reason to raid someone. You was also building while being raided. You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders" Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over. Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that. When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall. All I can see here is that you made a small deal a huge problem.

-Midget
Regards, Midget

(08-21-2015, 10:02 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: While you do not need a reason to raid someone. You was also building while being raided. You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders" Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over. Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that. When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall. All I can see here is that you made a small deal a huge problem.

-Midget

Hello. I believe that your reply is fairly incorrect and I would like to state my reasoning why.

"While you do not need a reason to raid someone."

As of rule 14.4 you do need a valid reason to raid players but as of rule 1.11 you do not need to state your reasoning.

"You was also building while being raided."

I only built during the raid when I was setting up my base in the first ~10s of the clips I asked my friend if I could build the walls higher to make their raiding harder to which he replied no so I did not build to make it harder for them to raid us.

"You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders"

We were already told that we were basically "Metagaming" which we apologized for because we did not have a clear understanding of rule 2.3. (I know claiming ignorance is not a valid reason, should we be punished it would be acceptable)

"Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over"

As you can see from when Nighthawkd was trying to get over it was a struggle for him, had the wall been a little taller he would not have been able to get over.

"Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that."

Yes, I was obviously angry and because of a previous interaction during the day I already did not like Nighthawkd.

"When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall."

My reply to Hitman can also be used to reply to this. Please use his comment for context. "Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so that means that the wall at the point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and as you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun."

For future reference please refer to this rule on this post http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 which I have referenced below.

1. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
    • the accusing user
    • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
(08-21-2015, 10:02 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: While you do not need a reason to raid someone. You was also building while being raided. You even said something along the lines of "Oh here come the raiders" Either way of this prop falling, I am sure they still would of got over. Through seeing your video as well. You was insulting him through skype with your friend. There is clear evidence of that. When watching the video I never saw any physgun that was yellow touching your prop/wall. All I can see here is that you made a small deal a huge problem.

-Midget

Not involved ~ Warned
[Image: alfred.png]
I never once touched your prop. As you can clearly see in your video I never once touched it. When I noticed my pshygun was getting to close to your prop I stopped and re-positioned myself to get a better angle to grab Hitman to not risk grabbing your wall. I only used my phsygun once during that entire raid and that was at the very beginning to get Hitman unstuck. (I could be wrong so if I am I'm sorry about that.) But I can 100% for sure say that your prop was touched by a player inside your of your base as your prop lit up blue for a second or two to show it was unfreezing. I have no reason to unfreeze your prop when I could have went around to the front and just keypad cracked or molotoved my way in. I have done nothing that is abusing my powers, as you can even see so in your video, so I do not see as to why you posted this in the first place.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-27-2015, 05:20 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I never once touched your prop. As you can clearly see in your video I never once touched it. When I noticed my pshygun was getting to close to your prop I stopped and re-positioned myself to get a better angle to grab Hitman to not risk grabbing your wall. I only used my phsygun once during that entire raid and that was at the very beginning to get Hitman unstuck. (I could be wrong so if I am I'm sorry about that.) But I can 100% for sure say that your prop was touched by a player inside your of your base as your prop lit up blue for a second or two to show it was unfreezing. I have no reason to unfreeze your prop when I could have went around to the front and just keypad cracked or molotoved my way in. I have done nothing that is abusing my powers, as you can even see so in your video, so I do not see as to why you posted this in the first place.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

"I never once touched your prop. As you can clearly see in your video I never once touched it. When I noticed my pshygun was getting to close to your prop I stopped and re-positioned myself to get a better angle to grab Hitman to not risk grabbing your wall."

As you can see in the video you aimed your physgun up into the air and activated it so it shows that you weren't being cautious with your physgun in the first place.

"only used my phsygun once during that entire raid and that was at the very beginning to get Hitman unstuck."

Can you explain movement in the first 16 seconds of the unedited version of the video? Because it looked like you grabbed him and put him ontop of the car. Hitman could not have been stuck in the wall without you moving him into it accidentally.

"But I can 100% for sure say that your prop was touched by a player inside your of your base as your prop lit up blue for a second or two to show it was unfreezing."

My reply to Hitman can also be used to reply to this. Please use his comment for context. "Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so that means that the wall at the point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and as you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun."

"I have no reason to unfreeze your prop when I could have went around to the front and just keypad cracked or molotoved my way in. I have done nothing that is abusing my powers, as you can even see so in your video, so I do not see as to why you posted this in the first place."

You have not brought up any points in your post to discuss and all you have done is say that you haven't done anything wrong.

Thank you,

hey dood
Fearless Member
Yes you are right I have done nothing and yes I did start using my phsygun in the air that way I would NOT risk grabbing your wall on accident. He wasnt stuck inside your wall. He was stuck between his truck and the fence, which can be proven by watching the video further and seeing that I end up getting stuck as well at the same spot as Hitman. As I stated someone on your side unfroze your wall as it was clearly a blue physgun outline around the prop. I would not ever unfreeze someones prop, and leave it unfrozen, if I had grabbed it while trying to help another player. Also just to state this, if you had given either of them prior access to your props and had not went back and removed or even the next time you logged on clicked Apply under the prop protection they did have access to your props. This only proves my point as I have also stated that I dont need to unfreeze props to raid when I could have molotoved or keypad cracked my way into your base.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

(08-27-2015, 06:45 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Yes you are right I have done nothing and yes I did start using my phsygun in the air that way I would NOT risk grabbing your wall on accident. He wasnt stuck inside your wall. He was stuck between his truck and the fence, which can be proven by watching the video further and seeing that I end up getting stuck as well at the same spot as Hitman. As I stated someone on your side unfroze your wall as it was clearly a blue physgun outline around the prop. I would not ever unfreeze someones prop, and leave it unfrozen, if I had grabbed it while trying to help another player. Also just to state this, if you had given either of them prior access to your props and had not went back and removed or even the next time you logged on clicked Apply under the prop protection they did have access to your props. This only proves my point as I have also stated that I dont need to unfreeze props to raid when I could have molotoved or keypad cracked my way into your base.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

"Yes you are right I have done nothing"

Not sure where I had mentioned that you had done nothing.

"and yes I did start using my phsygun in the air that way I would NOT risk grabbing your wall on accident."

This does not make sense to me. How is shooting your physgun into the air safer than just not using your physgun other than to move Hitman?

"He was stuck between his truck and the fence, which can be proven by watching the video further and seeing that I end up getting stuck as well at the same spot as Hitman."

You do not get stuck in the wall at any point during the video. (If you feel that you got stuck please link me a time in the unedited version of the video)

"As I stated someone on your side unfroze your wall as it was clearly a blue physgun outline around the prop."

I cannot see this clearly as this did not happen. You cannot see the prop light up blue at any point in the video.

"Also just to state this, if you had given either of them prior access to your props and had not went back and removed or even the next time you logged on clicked Apply under the prop protection they did have access to your props."

I have never shared my props with anybody.

"This only proves my point as I have also stated that I dont need to unfreeze props to raid when I could have molotoved or keypad cracked my way into your base."

What are you referring to when you said "This" (so I could properly respond) and it doesn't matter what you could have done it matters what you did do.
If you go to the unedited version and start it at roughly 1:30 and begin from there you will see that I get stuck between the truck and the fence stating at 1:41 and I continue to get stuck multiple times until I finally make a successful jump over at 3:07. So please do not tell me that I did not get stuck at all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

(08-27-2015, 08:03 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: If you go to the unedited version and start it at roughly 1:30 and begin from there you will see that I get stuck between the truck and the fence stating at 1:41 and I continue to get stuck multiple times until I finally make a successful jump over at 3:07. So please do not tell me that I did not get stuck at all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Although you may get stuck at these times you do not get stuck to the point that you need to use your physgun or other admin abilities to "unstuck" yourself.
Yes I do. Myself nor Hitman could move at all therefore I had to use my staff powers help those that were stuck to get them free.